Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is SEO (search engine optimizer)?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I am familiar with what is SEO (search engine optimization) but I have no idea what "search engine optimizer" is I would very appreciate if some SEO expert can explain what is SEO optimizer is and how it works?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Quote:"Search engine optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid search results"

Search engine optimizer can be defined as tactics, techniques and strategies, used to increase traffic to a website by obtaining a high placement in the search engine ranking!
ivan Offline referral

Thanks @Dude I thought search engine optimizer was something different from search engine optimization but I guess it just a part of SEO Smile
diggdirectory Offline referral

SEO is process or techniques that helps to make your website search engine friendly
rajnesshtwr Offline referral

Search engine optimization is the way to promote the site to get good natural ranking in search engine results pages. google is the best search engine.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Search engine optimizers are the techniques and strategies that are applied on the websites to improve the visibility in search engines.
molly1 Offline referral

Search engine optimization is nothing but optimizing your website to improve its online presence.
pooja1992 Offline referral

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is used to increase the ranking and traffic on your website in search engines.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

SEO or search engine optimization is a technique of ranking a website in any search engine.It includes several tasks .
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)