Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is Scrapebox how it works and used?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

A new tool for me for sure! Scrapebox what is it and used for? How it works? Is it for SEO or online marketing what this tool does?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Scrapebox is one of those SEO tools that more popular among black hat doers. It's a automatic blog commenter and forum posting service, you can spy on your competitors by checking their backlinks using it or ping your website or RSS feed. Mostly it's used for generating backlinks.

The one tool I use is called "Keyword Scraper" it similar to Google keyword planner but more precise. Basically every time you create a post and need to do a bit of keyword research on keywords you want the post to rank for you simply input the keyword into this tool and it will return blogs that also target the same keywords so that you can check their content in make yours better.
KevinMax Offline referral

I used Scrapebox for before 2 years. I agree with the @Marcus words that it is a kind of black hat tool. But it have plenty of other features which I don't see in any of other softwares.

Disadvantage:
1. Single server license (We can't install it in more than one machine).

Features I remember:
1. Manual blog commenting is possible with scrapebox
2. Automatic blog commenting
3. keywords scraper
4. Duplicate URL/domain remover
5. Links scrapers
6. Indexers
7. Pinger, Rss feeds submission
8. Page rank checker...and many more.
ivan Offline referral

Is this service free? What it's main purpose increasing rankings, PR or both?
KevinMax Offline referral

No it is a paid tool.

It can submit comments on Blogs, Rss feed creation & submission, Pinger... Scrapebox helps to increase the rankings/PR. But it depends on the back-links you're generating through scrapebox. It does n't have its own built links list for blog comments - neither it has some list inbuilt for Rss & Pinging process.
synergypower Offline referral

Scrapebox is one of those SEO tools that more popular among black hat doers. It's a automatic blog commenter and forum posting service, you can spy on your competitors by checking their backlinks using it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)