Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is TLS and SSL protocols?

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

I can't connect to the internet and my Internet Explorer showing this message saying something about TLS and SSL protocols that I have to check if enabled but what it is?
surenot Offline referral

TLS - Transport Layer Security
TLS - Secure Sockets Layer

Quote:In the authentication process, a TLS/SSL client sends a message to a TLS/SSL server, and the server responds with the information that the server needs to authenticate itself. The client and server perform an additional exchange of session keys, and the authentication dialog ends. When authentication is completed, SSL-secured communication can begin between the server and the client using the symmetric encryption keys that are established during the authentication process.

More: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/libra...10%29.aspx
technodesign Offline referral

Banned

Banned
SSL means Secure Sockets Layer which provide internet security protocol used bye web browsers and servers to transmit an information.

TLS means that transport layer security. TLS are protocols that aim to provide privacy and data integrity between two parties designed to run over a reliable communication protocol.
nextmashup Offline referral

TLS (Transport Layer Security) is composed of two layers: the TLS Record Protocol and the TLS Handshake Protocol. The TLS Record Protocol provides connection security with some encryption method such as the Data Encryption Standard (DES). The TLS Record Protocol can also be used without encryption. The TLS Handshake Protocol allows the server and client to authenticate each other and to negotiate an encryption algorithm and cryptographic keys before data is exchanged

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client—typically a web server (website) and a browser; or a mail server and a mail client (e.g., Outlook).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)