Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is a paid link?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

Guys what exactly paid link means, what amount of money are we talking about and why do you have to pay for it?
seo123 Offline referral

Links could be used to either drive traffic or to increase search engine PR. So if you are interesting in any of those then you have 2 choices free or paid one. Paid link refers to you paying someone to add it to their site for the purpose described above Smile
hellboy Offline referral

Is link the same as backlink?
victor Offline referral

(07-11-2014 09:50 PM)hellboy Wrote:  Is link the same as backlink?

Nope they are not the same but they are similar.

Link is a clickable text that opens some new web page.
Backlink is a link from somebodies website to yours. It's used in PageRank calculation and each backlink counts as a vote for higher PR.
JillNaver Offline referral

A paid link is a link to your site from a website that preferably has high PR. This transfers juice to your site and gets you ranked for your keyword. For example, something like in my signature would be a paid link.
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
KevinMax Offline referral

In Simple, Paying someone to place the link.

Google considers this as a Back-links/Site-wide links/Paid links. We may expect a strong update for paid links from Google. Webmasters tells that there is a process going on the Google Desk to filter the paid results.

It is worthy when?
It is relevant to the website you are placing.
High PR/Domain authority sites.
Also Refer: Can paid links cause your site to lose page rank?
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Paid links are actually services that your are paying to increase the backlinks to your websites. It make come in bulk. But make sure to go for for credible company.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)