Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

What is affiliate marketing?

Ads
make money online
badboy Offline referral

Could anybody explain what exactly is affiliate marketing how it works and how to make money with it? Does it require some investment from a user?
victor Offline referral

You can find more about affiliate marketing by checking this topic.

Affiliate marketing consists of some company that sells products and a middleman YOU in this case who is looking for new customers and when those customers convert to sales you receive commotion from the sale!

In other words you promote some product when that product sells you get paid by product manufacturer or provider.
badboy Offline referral

What affiliate programs have higher returns in for of commotions?
vinod Offline referral

When any seller purchase a place on others web page to sale their product and give him a fix amount on each genuine sale of product. That kind of marketing or selling called affiliate marketing.
fix97 Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is way of promoting other people's brand, services or product to increase their visibility online.
ChetanModi Offline referral

Product sell by own websites and getting some sharing of websites, thanks for getting different views of marketing, thanks for sharing.
hipporeview Offline referral

Very simple, someone want to sell something, and YOU promote that Products to customers. If they buy products through your link affiliate, you will earn money.
salenaadam Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is a kind of execution based showcasing in which a business rewards at least one offshoots for every guest or client brought by the subsidiary's own particular promoting endeavors.
jitenmazee Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is the promotion of others product or service and getting a commission on purchase of that.
Now learn how to grow tons of Twitter followers at http://tweetsbot.webdevelopertoolbox.com/tutorials/.
herlaiser Offline referral

It basically consists in 3 actors: a product seller, an affiliate, and a final customer.
The role of the affiliate is to promote the product and make it bought by the final customer, and thus get a commission thanks to the transaction
martindam Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways people make money online. It is a strategy where an individual partners with a business in order to make a commission by referring readers or visitors to a business’s particular product or service.
infosteve Offline referral

Its a technique of selling products and services of other brands on some commission basis.
PMonroe Offline referral

Everybody has already shared their opinion from their own point of view.
What I am gonna share is a concept that is pretty similar and you can say another way of affiliate marketing. Since I was in collage, i developed a concept of crowd sourcing.
I had a business of imported wrist watch and all i wanted to expand it locally to catch more sales conversion rather than to do some advertisement,I told my friends to make list with some his friends who are not in our mutual. I told my 7 friends to make the list and they came up with 7 list that was includes 57 members.
I made an offer for those 7 friends of mine and that was “ If anybody makes a sell from their list he or she will get 20% commission “
I don’t know if you guys believe or not ,But I got 30+ sell within 7 days . This is call revenue sharing in other words we say “AFFILIATE MARKETING” .
The whole concept of affiliate marketing is all about revenue sharing. Now in these days of digital activities the procedure has been changed a lot with strategy but the concept.
Regards
SubharthiPixy Offline referral

Well, I first got the idea of affiliate marketing from contentmart where I work as a freelancer. Here, on the affiliate dashboard, if I bring is a customer from outside into this platform, they will let me have 10% of the client's spending for a year. This is just an example how I learnt about affiliate marketing. So, basically it is a marketing that works in chains of commissions. In a more formal way, affiliate marketing is performance based marketing where a business rewards one or more people for each customer they brought in that platform of business. That's all!
appu123 Offline referral

Affiliate advertising is a kind of performance-based marketing wherein an enterprise rewards one or greater affiliates for every visitor or client brought through the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
alicemark15 Offline referral

Affiliate marketing to promote other people's products. If you know someone else's product successfully promotes and ensures that the consumer buys the product through your website, you get a percentage commission for this. So you have no own product, but you promote the products of others.

This is done by a special affiliate link to place on your website. This then links to the product you're promoting. By using a special affiliate link, the visitor can be precisely measured is through your website, and so you will get commissions when consumers buy the product.
stellabrown Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is a strategy where an person partners with a brand to earn money on commission basis.
HokuRaj Offline referral

In electronic commerce, means of achieving greater market penetration through websites who target specific groups of internet users. For example, Amazon.com (which sells books, electronics, pharmaceuticals, toys, and many other items) has thousands of affiliated interest specific websites from where the visitors can reach products offered by Amazon. The entire sales transaction takes place at Amazon's website which is equipped to handle the complete online payment acceptance process. Amazon passes on a percentage of the sold item's price as commission to the affiliate website from where the sale originated.
baldwinjackson Offline referral

Affiliate Marketing refer to a promote someone else product and receive commission on every sale generated by your effort. There are numerous industry giants which allow you to market their product and generate sales like Ali Express. Best way to sale any product is creating content around that product allowing visitors to read and decide by themself. All the best

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)