Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is affiliate program

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Big Grin I know it's a silly question but since I have so little about search engine optimization I would really appreciate if you can tell me how affiliate program works?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
An affiliate program is a marketing program that involves a Web advertiser and recruited webmasters. The webmasters, as affiliates, place the company's advertisements on their individually owned websites.

The ads in affiliate programs are linked to company websites and are referred to as affiliate links. Affiliates generally have to apply for the affiliate programs, though the majority of the affiliate programs cost nothing to join. When an online visitor click the affiliate link, the visitor is redirected to the advertiser's website and if the customer/visitor makes a purchase, the affiliate is then paid a commission.

The most common forms of affiliate programs are pay-per-lead and pay-per sale. Affiliate programs are considered the least expensive online advertising tool for driving traffic to a website. Unlike pay-per-view or pay-per-click, affiliate programs pay based on performance
markspend Offline referral

Hey Guys well i think that Affiliate programs are run by companies selling various products on online method.Thanks!!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
You have a product that you are selling online but sales are not great so to sell more of your product you offer people to make X amount of money for every real customer they refer to your business page this is called affiliate program
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-19-2013 04:53 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  You have a product that you are selling online but sales are not great so to sell more of your product you offer people to make X amount of money for every real customer they refer to your business page this is called affiliate program

Dude stop saying #@$%!!! like this. You did not have success, everyone else IS NOT YOU!

At least say this has been my experience when I tried it. So others can make a decision based on your opinion.

And that is not the full scope. Some require an actual sale, some just a submitted email. What your trying to sell all depends on what you pick and what the company you're with is offering. And this still barely touches on the subject.

People really need to start doing detailed research and properly understanding things before they blame the thing, instead of themselves and their lack of knowledge in the subject. 95%+ of the time its the person not the program.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Quote:Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players: the merchant, the network, the publisher, and the customer.

Find out more about Affiliate Program at the Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_program
destroyer Offline referral

Are you saying affiliate program is used to make money?
seo123 Offline referral

(01-13-2014 06:18 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Are you saying affiliate program is used to make money?

Yes you can make money with affiliate program of you know how to!
surenot Offline referral

(01-13-2014 06:18 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Are you saying affiliate program is used to make money?

To make money with affiliate program you need'll traffic and to tell the truth affiliate marketing earnings are very low if your site gets a ton of traffic take full advantage of PPC networks like Adsense!
seo123 Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is a bad joke there are much easier ways to make money online! Yes you can make fast money with affiliate program but how much that a totally different ball game!
fix97 Offline referral

Webmasters will receive a referral fee or commission from sales when the customer has clicked the affiliate link to get to the merchant's Web site Web site to perform the desired action, usually make a purchase or fill out a contact form.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You need to choose an #affiliateprogram that suits your possibilities and means not every high paying one will do Smile
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think affiliate program and marketing are just the same and they can help you gain and increase revenue.
ChetanModi Offline referral

Affiliate programs is the best marketing through getting money if the websites is quite good and positive response of websites.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)