Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is digital book?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ladiesman217 Offline referral

I have stumbled upon this expression and have doubts about its meaning. What does it mean to purchase a digital book?
victor Offline referral

It mean an eBook. Nowadays most libraries digitize their books so that they can be stored on hard drives and can be read on digital devices like PC, Cellphone and Tablet.
ladiesman217 Offline referral

LOL Smile Thanks @Victor that is pretty obvious digital book is an eBook.
gobindexpe23 Offline referral

can some one tell me what is digital book please some one explain me for this matter.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(08-05-2014 01:04 PM)gobindexpe23 Wrote:  can some one tell me what is digital book please some one explain me for this matter.

Nowadays we live in the world of technology. Thanks to the inventions like Computer, Smartphone and finally the Internet we no longer need to read newspapers in paper we simply read it online using PC or our cellphone. The same applies for books. Why go to library when everything we look for is available in the internet in more quantity and better quality.

These days everything that used paper had been digitized to be more Eco-friendly and to make it available to more people Wikipedia is a great example of it.
victor Offline referral

@gobindexpe23 eBook = digital book
really14life Offline referral

Digital book are files which mobile or immobile user get into their electronic gadgets in other to access and read them any time they wish. Example of Digital Books are EPUB, PDF, Audio book, and many more.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)