Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is happening on digitalpoint forum? Estimated AdSense Earnings?

Ads
maria Offline referral

A DigitalPoint Forums thread has members estimating how much the forums make in AdSense income. Some estimate $500 per day, which is $15,000 per month. They base it off of how much they make in the revenue share feature of the DigitalPoint Forums community.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
HI Maria please No discussion of other forums.
gamer Offline referral

Digital Point Forums banned from Google Adsense
It is not 100% confirmed, but there is speculation on what is believed that DigitalPoint is banned from Google Adsense so you decide!
gamer Offline referral

"DigitalPoint Forums Estimated AdSense Earnings: $15,000 Per Month" this is what you see in the internet DigitalPoint Forums earns $15,000. A DigitalPoint Forums is estimated to make $500 per day, which is $15,000 per month in AdSense income. However now that "digitalpoint adsense revenue sharing" is canceled the they earn even more!
antony Offline referral

(06-28-2013 07:41 PM)gamer Wrote:  "DigitalPoint Forums Estimated AdSense Earnings: $15,000 Per Month" this is what you see in the internet DigitalPoint Forums earns $15,000. A DigitalPoint Forums is estimated to make $500 per day, which is $15,000 per month in AdSense income. However now that "digitalpoint adsense revenue sharing" is canceled the they earn even more!

DigitalPoint Forums make $15,000 with Adsense. Wow that is good, I am wondering what it the DigitalPoint Forums secret to make so much money. I would be happy to make $500 per month but those guys make that a day OMG. Can you tell me what I need to do to be like DigitalPoint?
victor Offline referral

Hello Antony there isn't any secret formula to a quick success! DigitalPoint Forums has been online for many years and worked hard to get where they it's now so don't expect to become as popular as DigitalPoint Forums in a few month it takes time and a lot of hard work!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Lets me ask you a question?
Who is the highest Adsense earner in the world?
Who makes the most money from Adsense?
How much money does the highest Adsense earner in the world earns?

You got it! Number 1 Adsense Earner In The World is Shawn Hogan – Digital Point Forum,s earn between 1.75Million to 2.25 Million dollars every year from Google Adsense
antony Offline referral

What I don't like about forums.digitalpoint.com is that you feel like all Digital Point Forums wants is to make money and they no longer care about us users just to make money! But this is just my personal opinion!
letsplay Offline referral

Digital Point Forums runs in XenForo forum software! Previously it was running on vbulletin forum software but then Shawn Hogan switched to XenForo. Amazing that Digital Point Forums doesn't even run on it's own unique forum software, and despite all that it has managed to become one of the most visited. Cool
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
So Digital Point Forums is not even something original, just a copy!
victor Offline referral

I am wondering if Digital Point Forums make over 2 million dollars every year with Adsense, what Adsense CTR that forum has! My website gets at best CTR 1
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-14-2013 04:52 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  So Digital Point Forums is not even something original, just a copy!

A copy of what though? Just using a piece of software to serv the forum on does not mean they are "copying" others. What if one is using a custom version of it, or a plugin that another forum does not.

To me if that were the case then everyone using MyBB,phpBB,bbPress,vanilla,simple machines forum software is a copy of others and so on.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You're right chod
victor Offline referral

CTR is not the most important factor that determines your earnings, Adsense CTR can be low but if your CPC (cost per click) is high then your earnings are not affected even if CTR and CPC are low but you get tons of traffic you will still make a lot of money!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I would say the most important is to have high CPC (cost-per-click). What is the point of heaving lots of clicks when cost-per-click is only 0.3 cents! But the best formula to AdSense success would be heaving high CTR and CPC that would be a perfect combination Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)