Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is keywords?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

I know what keyword means but this is not what I am asking about here I am referring to SEO keywords what are they and how to use them?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
For the search engine keyword means search query! Is what search engine uses to link SERPs together or indexed content. When you type a search term into Google search engine it first breaks that term into keywords and then checks for content associated with those keywords.
hellboy Offline referral

What is SERPs?
antivirus234 Offline referral

A keyword in an Internet search is one of the words used to find matching web pages. It was popularized during the early days of search engine development, as it was not possible to ask natural language questions and find the desired sites. Searches gave the best results if only a few keywords were chosen and searched for. These "keywords" captured the essence of the topic in question and were likely to be present on all sites listed by the search engine.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

(05-22-2014 06:24 PM)hellboy Wrote:  What is SERPs?

SERP refers as search engine result page. This SERP is the list of result that a search engine returns.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)