Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is link exchange in SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
miami boy Offline referral

Everybody is talking about this link exchange thing, how is it important from SEO point of view and how to do it?

P.S. What is it used for, improving rankings or pagerank?
surenot Offline referral

Backlinks are very important in SEO and because of that it's hard to get them. The problem is not getting just getting any backlinks but to get them from high pagerank website, the link has to be relative to your website and being dofollow. So many webmasters engage in so called link exchange practice which means that they exchange links between their sites with the objective to increase PR and rankings.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

Link exchange is a process in which you agree to put someone's website URL on your website and vice versa. SEO solution experts never advise for this technique because it's not worthy. Better technique to get backlink is try to find relevant and quality websites and submit your business. Always try to do white hat SEO to get constant result for your website. It's era where you need to focus on quality backlink and not to quantity.
KevinMax Offline referral

Generally this is what the link exchange is,
Allowing one's link in your website and at the same time the opposite one place the link in their website you provided.
Quote:Link exchange matters when??

1. It is relevant to your niche - Irrelevant posting gives you the results for shorter period.
2. High quality domain authority back-links - Not to be with Adult/Gambling sites.
3. Not any banner ads - Google sure will have a update about paid back-links. Contextual links are much better.
4. The opponent site should have minimum amount of outbound links.(less than 50 outbound links are good) - Do not exchange links with the site is negatively impacted by Google.
Check this for more: http://letsforum.com/Thread-Is-it-okay-t...k-exchange
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Link exchange has a potential to positively impact site traffic and improve business relations. Exchanged links give a lot less link juice compared to one-way.
miami boy Offline referral

How many links should I exchange with other sites?
KevinMax Offline referral

(08-26-2014 05:45 PM)miami boy Wrote:  How many links should I exchange with other sites?

You can exchange as many as you can! Google sure will push back your website when it identifies that you involved in link schemes.
Till the website earns decent traffic & rankings.
worldemart0 Offline referral

I never did link exchange... thanks
Innomax Offline referral

The newest SEO mantra from Google is quality of content. That is probably the best thing to follow.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Link exchange is a practice of exchanging links with other websites. You can place another site's link on your site on a links page, and in return, the other site can place a link on their site back to you.
vikas Industries Offline referral

Update the Fresh Content On site.
evathomsan Offline referral

Link exchange is a great way to exchange traffic with relevant site and help in increasing website traffic or Page Rank.
weezlyhost Offline referral

When you focus on building quality relationships with other sites/webmasters in your niche (one of the staples of modern white hat SEO), you will find that link exchanges happen all the time without you even thinking about it.

If an SEO blogger I follow posts an interesting article, I’ll naturally want to share it with my own followers/readers. This might be in the form of a tweet or facebook share, but if I really like the post I might write up an article expanding on, or referencing it and linking back.

I would hope that they would do the same if they like something on my site.
foduu1 Offline referral

link exchange is just called reciprocal links,
pooja1992 Offline referral

Link exchange is a process of putting one website’s URL on another high ranking websites and vice-versa.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)