Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is my IP address?

Ads
begginer Offline referral

Guys how can I know my IP address? I am not sure what my IP address is because I am switching from one network to another and as a result the IP changes.

I have used CMD Windows command: ipconfig/all and it shows 192.168.1.1 is that my IP address?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Here is a The IP Address Lookup Tool that will tell you your IP address, country, region and city.

What is my IP address?
victor Offline referral

(04-28-2014 07:55 PM)begginer Wrote:  I have used CMD Windows command: ipconfig/all and it shows 192.168.1.1 is that my IP address?

This is the IP address your computer assigns to your router since you first need to connect to the router before you can access internet! The IP address you see now is created by your router since you connect to internet through the router.
Kevnlus Offline referral

Search directly in search engine (what is my ip). Google will itself tell you the ip address.
joanwhitt Offline referral

Just put in search engine what is your ip and you can see it immediately.
Vikas_patel Offline referral

Hello friends
This number is an exclusive number all information technology devices (printers, routers, modems, et al) use which identifies and allows them the ability to communicate with each other on a computer network.
evathomsan Offline referral

202.157.70.79 this the ip address.
Internet Protocol Address (or IP Address) is an unique address that computing devices such as personal computers, tablets, and smartphones use to identify itself and communicate with other devices in the IP network. Any device connected to the IP network must have an unique IP address within the network. An IP address is analogous to a street address or telephone number in that it is used to uniquely identify an entity.
dodgersbenny Offline referral

Google seach > what is my ip address
cholekyt Offline referral

For Mac users, the question of how to find my IP address can be answered by opening up your Terminal program, and typing ''ifconfig'' at the prompt. (Terminal is a program that comes free and installed by default on every Macintosh, and is located in Applications, under the Utilities folder.)

For Windows users, here is how I can find my IP address. First, click the Start Menu, and select Run. Next, type ''cmd'' into the box and click the ''OK'' button. Finally, at the prompt, type ''ipconfig'' and information about your IP Address will be displayed.
JerBear Offline referral

Just go to IP Chicken's website and it will tell you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)