Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is new in 2015 for SEO

Ads
voxnovaitsolutions Offline referral

Helo
what is new activity should do for my website in 2015 any idea..??
avni Offline referral

As per my suggestion you should add a blog to your website and write new blogs on daily basis. This is one of the most promising search engine optimization technique to make Google crawl your website on daily basis and keep customers engaging.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
These days content has the highers priority for Google and the quality of it will determine the website rankings and SEO!
randiv Offline referral

yes, content and relevant backlinks are potential way.
Kyra Clinic Offline referral

Update the Fresh Content On social Sites On High pr sites. Create the High pr Link building.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

According to me, many activities are there which you can use for site like unique content, social bookmarking, article posting, blog posting, forum commenting, etc.
victor Offline referral

The PageRank (PR) is gone so stop using tactics and techniques that suppose to increase it!
malith Offline referral

Phase of SEO has changed, I suggest you to focus on more on-page for SEO in 2015. Google still use links to calculate basic reputation of a website. But links are one only one factor out of more than 200 factors. So more focus on your site and make your website content more user friendly.
micromaxsamsung7 Offline referral

new seo tricks try to skip spamming black hat. which is already a main tips and tricks
sheenagoyal13 Offline referral

you should do forum discussion and blog commenting these techniques are useful for your website.
keokeo Offline referral

the most interest is that the algorithm update, adapt quickly to new algorithms that are important.
Building seo strategies to make sure that the next year not only in 2015
the furbox Offline referral

yes, content and relevant backlinks on High Pr Sites.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think it still boils down in creating quality can and original contents that can help your with your product, service or brand.
seo true Offline referral

Jolly1 Offline referral

(03-06-2015 08:33 AM)malith Wrote:  Phase of SEO has changed, I suggest you to focus on more on-page for SEO in 2015. Google still use links to calculate basic reputation of a website. But links are one only one factor out of more than 200 factors. So more focus on your site and make your website content more user friendly.

I agree with Malith spend time in making your website user friendly and content rich...
Kyra Clinic Offline referral

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)