Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the Affiliate marketing ?

Ads
raianju Offline referral

Hello friends,

I want to know that What is the Affiliate marketing ?
Gretwee Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

It is a science, and the most reliable way to make online cash.
If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day. - John A. Wheeler
fpforum Offline referral

Gretwee explained it pretty well. You promote a product created by someone else and receive a commission for each sale (or sometimes click) that you generate.
Domain Software Affiliate Program - Promote Out High Converting Software!
Domain Registrar Software - Drop Catch Expired Domains With Your Registrar!
Victor Dub Offline referral

I sell product right and I will give you 20% for every customer you bring that buys it that is called affiliate program.

#affiliateprogram #affiliatemarketing
nextmashup Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is internet advertising that allows any online business to affiliate themselves with web site owners (known as affiliates or publishers) using affiliate programs. Affiliates make money by generating sales, leads and traffic for the Merchants business. Merchants who sell goods and services online or seek other affiliate business activity typically use one of the affiliate program commission payment models
Doll Adi Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products.
MrPRinson Offline referral

(04-14-2016 01:57 AM)Gretwee Wrote:  Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

It is a science, and the most reliable way to make online cash.

glade you could clear this one out so simple
bodHOST Offline referral

You are basically acting as a publisher for promoting products and when that product is purchased by the customers, you are credited with some money for that sale.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
MrPRinson Offline referral

(04-13-2016 10:36 AM)raianju Wrote:  Hello friends,

I want to know that What is the Affiliate marketing ?

let me google that for you : http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Affiliate+marketing
nepalecoadventure Offline referral

selling others product on commission basis affiliate marketing
dreamworth Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is the promotion or selling of one's product and getting a commission on it. You basically get affiliated with a site and choose a product that interests you and with every lead or sale you are successful with, you get part of the money.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)