Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the Alexa rank ?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
raianju Offline referral

Hello friends,

I would like to know that What is the Alexa rank ?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
This is an ESTIMATED means no real value assigned to a site that represent the amount of traffic it gets in comparison to other sites!

Has 0 effect in #SEO Smile
johnniewalk Offline referral

Alexa rank is a type of tool which can verify the current rankings of the website globally as well as locally the ranks they provided to the website by calculating its website traffic and the visitors.
pixelaura Offline referral

Alexa to check website rank on globally bases.
rahhulkumar1 Offline referral

Alexa ranking is extremely essential measure to determine the position of the website.It shows the rank for site according to traffic coming to site. So Alexa rank is also a Plus factor for SEO.
rahulsingh55 Offline referral

In simple terms, Alexa Traffic Rank is a rough measure of a website's popularity. The traffic rank is based on 3 months of historical traffic data collected from the users of Alexa Toolbar.
jamesjennifer Offline referral

Alexa is one of the famous traffic estimator tools worldwide.
alicemark15 Offline referral

Alexa Rank is a rough measure of a website's popularity, compared with all of the other sites on the internet, taking into account both the number of visitors and the number of pages viewed on each visit.
AaronJacobson Offline referral

As per my view, don't depend on Alexa ranking tool. Give preference to Google analytics to check the real alexa ranking.
Webfortuners Offline referral

Ranking of websites by Amazon owned company known as alexa on the basis of number of website visitors etc
webiletechnologies Offline referral

Alexa is one of the leading internet statistics engines. It keeps a top billion chart, where every webpage on the planet has its place. Beginning with Google and Facebook, it goes all the way down to the gazillionth site no one knows about. It's a chart that gives you insight on how your business is doing through calculating the popularity of your site.
EsferaSoft Offline referral

Alexa rank checker tool is showing the website traffic
rickysmith Offline referral

Alexa rank is a type of device which can confirm the current positions of the web page globally as well as locally the positions they offered to the web page by determining its online traffic and the visitors.
macpual Offline referral

The algorithm according to which Alexa traffic ranking is calculated, is simple. It is based on the amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months. This traffic is based on such parameters as reach and page views.
AmitabhaKalla Offline referral

Alexa Rank is a program of ranking of websites or weblogs in which the ranking is done on the basis of the density of visitors every website or blog has by counting the number of targeted traffic at a certain time. But for Alexa Rank to work, it must be assured that Alexa Toolbar is installed and is running.
chinomoreno Offline referral

People should forget about Alexa. Besides it is not beneficial for SEO.
jonsatter Offline referral

Alexa Rank is a simple method of a website's popularity compared with all of the other sites on the internet, taking into account both the number of visitors and the number of pages viewed on visit.
bodHOST Offline referral

For me Alexa ranking is something that can be manipulated and is of no use. It can be easily manipulated and there are many people on forums selling this as a service.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
PAPatel Offline referral

If I get good Alexa ranking for my site "royaltransformers", then does it helpful to increase traffic or getting product inquiry?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(06-14-2016 01:57 PM)PAPatel Wrote:  If I get good Alexa ranking for my site "royaltransformers", then does it helpful to increase traffic or getting product inquiry?

This score or value has 0 and I repeat 0 effect on #GoogleSEO.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)