Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the Better thing DO FOLLOW links or NO FOLLOW Links

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Ali Raza Offline referral

i read somewhere that these two kinds of the backlinks, i need to know how these two links are be create and what is the most effective or better option between these two.
rajkumarji Offline referral

everybody know dofollow link is better...
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
#Dofollow are ones that #ImproveSEO.
Ali Raza Offline referral

(04-05-2016 09:35 AM)rajkumarji Wrote:  everybody know dofollow link is better...

am sorry RAJKUMARJI i am new in SEO feild so thats why i asked ,, i asked the question but dear you just tell me the best one only not the way plz tell me,,,
Victorvictories Offline referral

A No Follow link is created by adding nofollow tag example

A Do Follow link is does not have the nofollow tag

Dofollow links pass the SEO juice and boost the ranking of the page that are linked to the site, thus they help in achieving higher position in SERPs. Whereas Nofollow links do help in passing the link juice or help in achieving higher position in SERPs but they can be used to get valuable referral traffic.
As webmaster one must retain a good balance between Dofollow and Nofollow links for maintaining a good link profile.
LaurenA Offline referral

If I were you I will used both type of links be it a do follow or a no follow since both help in creating brand awareness. Dofollow helpis in driving traffic and aiming for a ranking in search engine. While nofollow is more on to building traffic to your website.
penrix Offline referral

Do Follow Link is better because Dofollow link is a kind of hyperlink and it passes through all search engines and it puts an impact over page rank.
Stevejohn Offline referral

It's very funny question. By the way Do Follow links helps to make your website presence good.
Webfortuners Offline referral

Do follow link is much better than no follow link.
tekruiter Offline referral

Do Follow Links are more valuable then the no follow links.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)