Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the Digital Marketing ?

Ads
raianju Offline referral

Hello friends,

I am new to online marketing and i want to know that What is the Digital Marketing ? tell me friends..
Victor Dub Offline referral

Marketing is essentially #advertising right so Digital one is adverting online!
LaurenA Offline referral

Digital marketing or sometimes refer to as online marketing is the use of internet to advertise you product or service.
johncourage Offline referral

If you separate the word digital / online - You get everything to do with technology that makes people find and consume digital information in video, audio, text based website, mobile website and also experience online payment / shopping.

What is exactly Online Marketing? To put in simple to understand way: Marketing is everything using the technology to communicate the value of your product or service.
NarayanPatil Offline referral

Digital marketing is today the best tactic to market a business throughout the world. If you can rightly propagate your business, you have the best opportunity to earn greater revenue.
harishsharma Offline referral

Digital marketing covers a broad variety of marketing avenues. At the heart of digital marketing is the internet and smart phones. The internet is the universe in which information is published and the smart phone is the medium through which the audience connects to the internet. Therefore, Digital marketing = Internet marketing + Mobile marketing
vitran01 Offline referral

Digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media and differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t – typically in real time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)