Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

What is the basic difference between ping & search engine submission?

Ads
make money online
dineshdhiman Offline referral

I hope that I could get the best answer here on this forum assuming there are a lot of experts here. I'm really confused within two terms in seo i.e. Ping & Search Engine Submission. I heard about search engine submission but haven't about ping but most people usually say that ping is better than search engine submission as Ping is obviously automatic and done instantly also Ping *might* get your page crawled faster.
vinukum Offline referral

It functions by directing a packet to the specified address and waits for a reply. Ping is mainly used to troubleshoot Internet networks. Search Engine Submission is the manner by which a webmaster posts a particular website directly to any search engine.
onewaydroptaxi Offline referral

The ping submission is easy way index your website and it's automatic submission but the search engine submission are you can create a one login and submit your website this kind of search engine submission change the submission pattern for different search engine
David-Smith Offline referral

Agree with dineshdhiman! I hope you get what you were looking for.
andy123 Offline referral

If you want to find whether a specific IP address is available or not a utility is used which is known as Ping.Search engine submission is an effective tool of web promotion. It refers to the direct submission of a website to a search engine.
Ametuniversity Offline referral

Pinging" is telling search indexers and content aggressors when there is new content at a particular URL, while search engine submission is submitting your campaign on serp. Search Engine Submission is the manner by which a webmaster posts a particular website directly to any search engine.
sinelogixtech Offline referral

Ping: If you want to find whether a specific IP address is available or not a utility is used which is known as Ping. It functions by directing a packet to the specified address and waits for a reply. Ping is mainly used to troubleshoot Internet networks. There are abundant shareware and freeware Ping utilities available for personal computers.

Search engine submission: is precisely how a webmaster submits a web site directly to the search engines. Most of the search engine submission is understood as a way to recommend a website; in general, the majority of the search engines make use of bots, spiders and crawlers that eventually would discover most of the websites on the Internet by themselves.
Raghav Offline referral

1. Ping is obviously automatic and done instantly
2. Ping *might* get your page crawled faster (anecdotal evidence only)
danielthor Offline referral

Ping means easily & automatic submit your website URL & In search engine submission submit URLs in webmaster submits a web site directly to the search engines.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)