Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the best SEO or SMO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Both SEO and SMO are important. SEO is Search Engine Optimization, a technique in which we optimize a website according to search engine's rules and regulations and SMO is Social Media Optimization which is used to increase the awareness among social media users on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
jatin101 Offline referral

smo is the best way for promoting your website.
marka3441 Offline referral

Both are important SEO will get your webpage at top of SERP,once your page is at top then you will start receiving free leads to your business.
SMO is important to create brand awareness and generate sales to your business.
pixelaura Offline referral

Both are good because in SEO can get organic traffic via search engines and in SMO you can get traffic from social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Google+, etc.
marketingmasala Offline referral

(12-11-2014 02:44 PM)Yogopa Wrote:  What is the best SEO or SMO? Can anyone tell me?

The best would be SEO. This is because it helps you scale your presence on the web and that is the ultimate goal of every business. In other words If I say that SEO helps you incresae traffic to your site, these convert into leads and finally into long term clients. SEO comprises of Content marketing, lead generation, internet marketing etc.

Cheers
JennyAlonso Offline referral

You must do SEO by SMO. It'll be take time and money to promote your website by SMO.
Bellaswan0010 Offline referral

SEO and SMO both are techniques for digital marketing and used to promote and establish brand value of online projects. SEO is used to improve ranking on the search engine. It’s all about to take your website visibility on the top of the search engine by using relevant keyword on different SEO techniques. In the other hand SMO generates social awareness about brands, events or products by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity .In short we can say In SMO we market our website and product on social media platforms.
havilove Offline referral

I beleive Facebook is still best place for SMO!
inderpal Offline referral

SEO is designed for search engines while SMO is designed for social media.
anneroberts Offline referral

SEO is search engine optimization that focuses on increasing the traffic of the website. It aims at getting links back and is more based on the keywords in the blogs. SMO (Social Media Optimization), on the other hand, is associated more with social networks that play a huge role in growing the business.
nidhivyas Offline referral

I think, both are good because in SEO technique can get natural visitors via look search engines and from others sites and in SMO method you can get visitors from social media sites such as Facebook, Tweets, Google+, etc.
educaindia358 Offline referral

Both are best.
Reynolds Offline referral

(12-11-2014 02:44 PM)Yogopa Wrote:  What is the best SEO or SMO? Can anyone tell me?

Both are good. While SEO improves ranking of a website in google search engine, SMO provides branding or image development and enhancement for a product or service. Ideally, both techniques must be applied to achieve marketing goals and objectives
jitenmazee Offline referral

Well, from my point of view, both are different and keeps importance. SEO is important for improving the SERp of a website and SMO can bring real traffic from social media to your website.
samuelroy Offline referral

I Suggest both SEO and SMO are the best.
admissionq Offline referral

both are awesome bt smo is intresting
slickdigital Offline referral

SEO and SMO are different to each other SEO is Search Engine Optimization and Social media Optimization
Alice Arifova Offline referral

Banned

Banned
They both are equally important and containing same wattage to generate traffic for any website.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)