Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the best and safe Tag system for MYBB

Ads
Midori Offline referral

Hi
I want to install a tag system for my forum but I afraid from bugs and also hackers. which one of plugins is good and safe for Mybb forums?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I was also looking for similar but could find one so I just abandoned the idea but the is only one good plugin I am aware of it's called Tag System.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/tag-system

MyBB has a topic there users report vulnerable plugins.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-133659.html
Midori Offline referral

I found a good one in yaldaram forum but he don't want to share or sell his plugin . you can see how to work his tag cloud plugin in index of his forum . that seems be a good and safe plugin.

Support Team
The plugin I shared above had not been reported as the one with security issues. I am pretty sure the core code is pretty much the same the only thing Yaldaram plugin looks different which is very easy to do.

Just install Tags System on localhost and then open core files and do a bit if reverse engineering to make it look the way you like it.
Midori Offline referral

Thank you dear Marcus.
I am worry about bugs and hackers , I found another plugin but same that you said with different in use .htaccess file. " h t t p ://mods.mybb.com/view/tagcloud" I don't know about work about this plugin , is that O.K or no? . I tested two versions in local but only no .htaccess version works good for me .

Support Team
I am sorry but since I have not used it I can't comment on it. I would recommend you to use plugins that had been written by well known author!
Midori Offline referral

Thanks Dear Marcus for your advising .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)