Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the best backlink analyzer ?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Guys what is the best backlink analyzer? I need to analyze my backlinks, because I am suspecting someone may have used black hat SEO for my site?
How can I know if black hat SEO was used for my site?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well first off checking backlinks is not the only BH technique that could have been used on your site. Also if you hired a SEO person and you have no clue what they did that is bad on your part!

But to analyze Moz will be your best bet. But to get a full picture, none of the free tools will give you what you're after. If you're going to pay for a tool, Moz would still be a top choice. Also another way to analyze would be to use your Webmaster Tools, such as Google and Bing and look at all the links they have recorded as links to your site. A bunch of these things can be figured out if you're using webmaster tools, analytics (if you can get away from GA the better you will be, use something like Piwik), log research, and many many more.

Free backlink checker from Moz, though if you're a paid subscriber you will get a ton more data.
http://www.opensiteexplorer.org/
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yeah I was also wondering the same thing! All the SEO experts say don't use black hat SEO because it's bad but what guaranty do I have as a webmaster that someone won't use it to harm my rating?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(10-25-2013 03:52 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Yeah I was also wondering the same thing! All the SEO experts say don't use black hat SEO because it's bad but what guaranty do I have as a webmaster that someone won't use it to harm my rating?
Well if you're hiring a SEO person it your due diligence that should be stopping that from happening. You would be hiring only the best and most respected companies/people to do the work right? Not some hey I can do all this magical #@$%!!! for $39.99 or some stupid price to lure you in.

But then again you also have a massive slew of tools to use as a webmaster/developer/systems admin and if you are not using them to their fullest it again falls back on you.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Support Team
I am sorry Chod but what do you mean by "webmaster/developer/systems"
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You are a webmaster a developer and a systems admin. The multiple hats you wear running sites and making a living off them.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Support Team
After a quick web search I have found these 5 Online Backlink Checker Tools

BackLinkWatch
Ahrefs
Analyze Backlinks
Majestic SEO
Open Site Explorer
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
OSE is Moz like I suggested using, same thing. Majestic is good as well. Moz really is a good service overall
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)