Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

What is the best forum site hosting ?

ivan Offline referral

I need to know if forum sites require some kind of special hosting? I mean can I host forum site on a shared hosting or it will require something more powerful like VPS or Dedicated hosting?

What hosting best forum sites use?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
All depends on your desires for the forum and your budget. The amount of traffic also heavily play into your decision. Me personally would avoid shared hosting at all costs. There are plenty of other options available and well worth the extra investment in the long run. Especially if your income depends on the success of this forum.

If you're going to flood the board with questions every two minutes in a string at least make sure you give very detailed and thought out questions and show that you have done some research on your part, or even what side/way/method you're leaning towards.
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I can't be more agree with you Chod when the opportunity presence you should ditch shared hosting, but for starters shared hosting is the right choice!
victor Offline referral

Shared hosting should be only used to get you going but not for business purposes!
surenot Offline referral

Forum is a website and can be hosted on the majority of web hosting/servers! If your domain name gets good amount of traffic and use either Private hosting or Dedicated Hosting if you are only starting forum community and don't get traffic then start on Shared Hosting!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
If your discussion forum get tons of traffic and I don't think shared hosting can handle it you need VPS or Dedicated hosting whichever you can afford!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)