Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the best keyword density of a web page?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

You have to pay a close attention to keyword density if SEO is your goal or you don't want your article to be penalized for spam. So what is the ideal value?
KevinMax Offline referral

Main Keywords- 1-2 times and the related key terms can appear 6-12 times for best results organically. If your content size is 500-650 words.

But write the content for users, not for the search engines. Google now looking for the content which occupying the reading visitors. In other words the content should make the users to read. Keyword density is apart.
seo123 Offline referral

Keep it under 1%. Google now also pays attention to keywords proximity to force people post content as natural as possible.
hellboy Offline referral

Naturally when writing some content I use lots of keywords guess have to slow down a bit thanks guys.
victor Offline referral

(07-11-2014 09:46 PM)hellboy Wrote:  Naturally when writing some content I use lots of keywords guess have to slow down a bit thanks guys.

Then don't forget lefter you finish writing an article to check its keyword density.
randiv Offline referral

i recommend 1-2% keyword density are potential for a single web page in minimum 400-500 words.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)