Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the best online dating site

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

Hello letsforumers. I am kind of interesting in online dating but before I embark on a journey I would like to know what is the best online dating site? I prefer free dating site but it has to be good one, has to have lots of users. 001_blushing
maria Offline referral

I would say the best online dating sites are: POF.com (plentyoffish.com) and okcupid.com they are both free online dating sites
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
POF really isnt a truly free site. OKC is a much better option if you want a truly free dating experience.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Plenty of Fish is not free anymore
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Forgot to mention, lots of users will not always play true on a busy dating site. The reason is, is if you're in an area that does not have many users you will not have many close to you. So might be good to join a few and see which has the widest "selection" you like.

Also watch out for sites that use bots, or as they like to call them in the dating world "cupids". They are just paid people, or automated scripts that reply to make you feel "wanted" to hopefully upgrade or something similar. It is a very popular thing done in the Adult Dating world.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I have seen many reports on huge number of fake dating profiles on POF.com (plentyoffish.com)
And also be aware of scam 419 that is going on those dating sites!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Are Nigerian scams really that prevalent on dating sites?
www.AdminEmpire.com
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I have seen a documentary on YouTube about 419 scam and online dating. Some people are just so stupid!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The best online dating site would be the one that works and satisfy all your demands.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)