Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the latest update effects ranking of website?

Ads
EthanHawke Offline referral

Hi

All my question is simple as i want to know what is the latest update that has come in SEO that effects the ranking of website. Google has many minor and major updates that are unknown, but following Google guidance only we can take our website top in search engines. So is there any major updates in SEO?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Hi please Google for "Google Update History" where you will learn about latest Google Algorithm Changes.
sukhen Offline referral

(01-18-2016 01:21 PM)EthanHawke Wrote:  Hi

All my question is simple as i want to know what is the latest update that has come in SEO that effects the ranking of website. Google has many minor and major updates that are unknown, but following Google guidance only we can take our website top in search engines. So is there any major updates in SEO?
Place your targeted keywords on H1, H2, H3 tag.
hieronymusf01 Offline referral

In essence, the harder to get a backlink, the better. Which usually means websites with 1) high authority/PageRank and 2) few outbound links.
For example, free article submission sites where there are hundreds of spinned keyword articles published every day are not as good as guest posts which have a much stricter QA control and submission process.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Go with content write as many blogs which can be helpful & I think it's the best way to get ranking.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)