Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is the meaning of SQL max_connections?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

Was testing a few things on my free web hosting and then suddenly I get this max_connections error "Too many connections - MySQL" I mean what is it mean and how to get rod of this SQL error I cant access my site?
surenot Offline referral

max_connections error means:

Usually on most hosting the maximum number of database query limit is 75000 queries per hour. You need to make sure that your website does not exceed the limit.

When you exceed the query limit you get max_connections error, you can wait for one to two hours so that the query limit will reset and your website will work.
rahhulkumar1 Offline referral

MAX_CONNECTIONS function is used to get maximum number of simultaneous user connections allowed on sql server.
The actual number of user connections allowed also depends on the version of SQL Server installed and the limitations of your applications and hardware.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You should get better website hosting if you run into this issue.

#websitehosting
hmb-robert Offline referral

The number of Mysql connections permitted is controlled by the max_connections system variable in Mysql server configuration. This limit is setup by your hosting provider.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)