Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What kind of website has to comply with cookie law?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

This cookie legislation is freaking me out people I live in Spain and it seem I have to use it. My website is powered by MYBB forum script and YES it makes use of cookies those cookies are only used to make the website run correctly like login, logout, and cookies that tell users if they have already visited a forum or thread. I mean we don't track anybody only use the necessary ones.

Do you know what websites have to adopt this stuff?
victor Offline referral

I am not sure but I believe this legislation is only targeting websites that use cookies to track your behavior on the internet to then use that information in either their adverting or some other features. If I would you I would display a message at the bottom of the page notifying users that the website is using cookies and they are not used for tracking.
ivan Offline referral

Thanks I have emailed folks from: http://ico.org.uk/for_organisations/priv...de/cookies and ask them the same question let see what they say about it in the mean time I am showing the message notifying users that the website uses cookies just in case?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)