Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What social media (share) buttons add to website?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Victor Dub Offline referral

There are so many social media sites, networks and bookmarking website, most of them offer share or like buttons right! This makes me wonder which of them should I add to my website that will get me more promotion and more traffic?
LaurenA Offline referral

Share button helps in promoting your website for visibility purposes. While like is for establishing credibility.
Asia

I have only 3 Facebook like, Twitter Tweet and Google +1 do you think I should add more? Keep in mind that social media buttons slow the heck out of the site and load time is important in #SEO!
chetanbali17 Offline referral

Victor, firstly let me reply to your first query, You can easily add, G+, facebook like n share, linkedin like n share, tweet and pin buttons in a horizontal/vertical position at the bottom of the site or i prefer just before where your body section content started. more likes and shares help you in improving website visibility thats why more people add plugin like addthis or other where user can see all happening social networking and bookmarking sites likes and share buttons.

Yes adding more buttons can slower page loading, but if we add 3-5 buttons and once our sites got traffic then in a single day we can get hundreds or thousands like and share which will eventually going to help us, So Adding a social buttons is beneficial.

Appreciate your reply buddy! I am using jQuery onload function to start loading those buttons once the page is completely loaded really make a huge difference!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)