Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What type of seo should be done?

Ads
mary klipyard Offline referral

should we do separate type of seo techniques based on the website? then what kind of seo should be done for my client training institute website
Victor Dub Offline referral

You can't do same #SEO for both of them case when doing content submitting it has to be relevant to the link you have in it!
inderpal Offline referral

Banned

Banned
organic or called white seo is effective and safe.
chetanbali17 Offline referral

(08-31-2016 11:57 AM)mary klipyard Wrote:  should we do separate type of seo techniques based on the website? then what kind of seo should be done for my client training institute website

For certain sites, you can't do same SEO but most of the techniques will remain same, let me try to give certain scenarios which can be helpful for you.

Let's suppose my site is: Watch Online Videos, your website is: Online training and 3rd person has download music n wallpaper

Every site is different, so I required to categories offpage techniques for each site.

Classified submission is not going beneficial for "Download music n Wallpaper" but can be very beneficial for "online training" site

In a same way Social Sharing can be done for each sites, as social sharing has all kind audience to target

So before starting we create different strategies to follow

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)