Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What webhosting do you use?

Ads
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am trying to get an idea about the types of hosting people on these boards are using. As I own my own fully managed hosting and IT solutions provider company, I am always on the look out for what types of hosting people are running. I know the push for the cheapest lowest end hosting plans available are the most popular.

But I am looking more for people using real hosting plans. Those on free and super cheap plans are not really after this for the long haul and generally fail in a year or less and they are just capitalizing on that fact.

Soooooo......
Who do you host with?
What is the plan you're running?
What limitations do you see or feel are in the plan or company you are using?
What are your most favorite things about the hosting company you use currently?
What do you wish was offered for your plan?
Have you ever used a fully managed solution?
Do you feel like you were over sold on your plan?
Did you hit any small print issues/limitations?
What is your max monthly bandwidth, and is it for inbound and outbound or only outbound?
Do they offer the ability to get into the box with something other than FTP?
Have you ever had a breach?
Been DDOS'd?
Malware problems?
If on shared hosting have you verified that you're not sharing an IP with a known bad site?

Thanks for any and all info provided
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Great post chod. My web hosting is one of the top 3 best webhosting companies. Ipage.com
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Ahhh that might explain the random long load times on the site Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well for now I am using the shared hosting and as you know sometimes it gets overcrowded and that affects everyone on the shared hosting! In the future I will move to dedicated hosting!
Most of the time it loads fast but occasionally when server gets overloaded it slows a bit for a very limited period of time!
Do you think Ipage hosting is bad?
ivan Offline referral

(09-14-2013 09:33 PM)chod Wrote:  Ahhh that might explain the random long load times on the site Wink

I have just searched Google for best web hosting 2013 and iPage hosting is among best hosting companies! Why do you think is not good?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Best web hosting for what scenario though and on what plans under what conditions with what preventive, proactive measures and so on and so on? There are endless factors, I never said they were bad either, just commented it could be why there are long load times randomly for the forums. Just because something is "cheap" does not mean its the best. Also keep in mind 98% of those what is the best website are affiliate driven so they are beyond biased. Wink

The term best is very subjective, and best to you and your "needs" will not be the same to someone else's best and their "needs"
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
You can't expect the share hosting to be the same as VPS or dedicated hosting. Shared hosting is like having the entire hood using only one Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet the more users connect the slower it becomes, when dedicated hosting is everything for you baby!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
So does anyone actually want to answer and share their answers to the questions I asked in the thread?
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Right now I don't have a website but I used to have one a few years ago and it was hosted on HostUpon.com
It was OK hosting had some issues sometimes but most of the time was running good.
I had purchased shared plan and it had a lot of limitation like:
CPU
Ram memory
Emails
jack1 Offline referral

Hey Guys well i use '000webhost'.Its really amazing hosting site.Thanks!!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-21-2013 06:43 PM)jack1 Wrote:  Hey Guys well i use '000webhost'.Its really amazing hosting site.Thanks!!

000webhost is a good hosting when it comes to paid members but it also offers free web hosting and that is where everything changes!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
So does ANYONE actually want to answer the questions I posted in this thread or is no one even reading what and why this thread was posted?
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)