Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Whats new for Off-Page?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
draggin Offline referral

Hi letsforum members, Is there any new techniques and updates for SEO these days?

Doing regular Off-page seo for our websites, and
Specially concentrating on Social media for traffic.

What you guys are doing for Off-page SEO these days?
WHAT!
surenot Offline referral

Hi @draggin since the Google Panda and Google had been released most of the great techniques of obtaining free traffic and most importantly free backlinks went out of the window Smile Now you have to be very careful when doing Off-Site Optimization you have to stay under the radar at all times if not your will get penalized for webspam and hit really hard even harder than sanctions imposed on Russia Smile

Link Exchange practices including paid links, links exchange between sites, link directories should be avoided at all cost!

What still works is blog commenting, forum posting and social media marketing!
victor Offline referral

Sharing links on social media sites and forum posting that what I use. SEO in no longer spinning around backlinks but website content!
zorro Offline referral

What does Off-Page means?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Article Marketing and Social Marketing produce best results in terms of getting backlinks and traffic!
wrightandru Offline referral

I doing article submission, blog posting with low links, forum discussions and social media like google+, facebook and twitter.
vinzleft Offline referral

Be careful of article submission. I am not saying it is bad, I'm just saying to moderate your article submission.YouTube is also best way to get free traffic.
surenot Offline referral

Any website where you can add an anchor link will greatly improve your off-site search engine optimization!
draggin Offline referral

(03-19-2014 03:32 PM)zorro Wrote:  What does Off-Page means?

SEO contains two techniques which are On-page and Off-page SEO,
On On-page we work on website pages with title, keywords, meta keywords and Description, H1, H2, H3 tags,Alt text for images, Content , Page URL links,site map etc..

Coming to Off-page - Promote our business or product on online in various ways like Directory submission,Article Submission, Press release, Blog creations and blog commenting, Forums Submission, Classifieds submissions, Social media Promotions, Video promotions, PPT and PDF shares etc..

You can search on any Search Engine for Off-page SEO techniques.
WHAT!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)