Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

When Google update pagerank PR

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Can you tell me when Google PageRank and algorithm updates happen?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Nobody knows when Google updates page rank (PR). But according to internet marketers it happens every 6 month.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
It's all speculations anyway! Google will never reveal when it updates its pagerank
KevinMax Offline referral

In my practical Knowledge :

Google Major crawl for a site happens twice in a month.

The Backlinks crawl happen at the end of every week.

2 Month once a major/minor update will release by google in OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-02-2013 02:29 PM)KevinMax Wrote:  In my practical Knowledge :

2 Month once a major/minor update will release by google in OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL.

Do you work for Google? How do your get such a precise information? 001_sneaky
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
He is talking out is butt. That is a ridiculous post full of lots falsehoods which prove they/he/she are not a real consulting company.

Google PR on Average over the years has been updated every three months. The last update that has occurred was in Feb 2013. Nothing since then. All you can do is guess when the next one will be. And you can even find that out by reading on Googles DOCs. Or searching online reading the thousands of when does google update PR blog posts.

Being crawled has NOTHING to do with PR. You are crawled at the rate you set in your sitemap. If you have no sitemap you are crawled whenever the bot hits your site again. You can get crawled daily, weekly, monthly. Backlinks are crawled at the same time a site is there is no secondary search for backlinks.

@KevinMax please do not try and spread BS rumors. Where does this "practical knowledge" come from? Obviously not from running an IT related company.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google will never revile something like that. PageRank is the holy grail for Google, algorithm that calculates PR is the hart of Google!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Actually PR is the whole reason the link market is around, also Google reveals a bunch in their DOCs and Videos they release, but you will never get specifics like, on this day every X months your PR is updated. Many are speculating Google is working on something to replace PR. If you have been paying attention to your sites SERPs for its keywords, you will see over the last month to two months your placement has been much more erratic that usual. Also Matt Cutts is asking small webmasters to send in why they feel a site should be ranking better. These factors are pointing to another big change where PR may no longer be a factor.

Also in the history of PR there has been long periods where no updates occurred.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

(09-02-2013 03:47 PM)Maya Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 02:29 PM)KevinMax Wrote:  In my practical Knowledge :

Do you work for Google? How do your get such a precise information? 001_sneaky

No !! I had a talk with the people before a year who is working on Google. And moreover I am swimming in the SEO sea from its start '2006'.

(09-02-2013 08:56 PM)chod Wrote:  He is talking out is butt. That is a ridiculous post full of lots falsehoods which prove they/he/she are not a real consulting company.

Google PR on Average over the years has been updated every three months. The last update that has occurred was in Feb 2013. Nothing since then. All you can do is guess when the next one will be. And you can even find that out by reading on Googles DOCs. Or searching online reading the thousands of when does google update PR blog posts.

Being crawled has NOTHING to do with PR. You are crawled at the rate you set in your sitemap. If you have no sitemap you are crawled whenever the bot hits your site again. You can get crawled daily, weekly, monthly. Backlinks are crawled at the same time a site is there is no secondary search for backlinks.

@KevinMax please do not try and spread BS rumors. Where does this "practical knowledge" come from? Obviously not from running an IT related company.

I am not saying that I am 100% sure, Mentioned that the words are from my practical knowledge. (It means the projects I handled a lot)

Chod I have a question for you?

Can you say a keyword which applies for manual checking by google? Not General keywords, A specific keyword ?

And @chod wants to look of my firm? I am ready to show to my Contributor

(09-02-2013 10:03 PM)Maya Wrote:  Google will never revile something like that. PageRank is the holy grail for Google, algorithm that calculates PR is the hart of Google!

100% I am agreed with your words, If you speaks about the site PR . But I'll not for SERP.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
This is all @KevinMax

So SEO started in 2006? That is the way you make it sound in your fragmented sentence. If that is your claim you further prove my point you have no clue in what you are spewing out your finger tips!!!!
Quote:BackRub, the system that checked backlinks to estimate the prominence and importance of a website, was introduced in 1996 by Stanford University students, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who later founded Google and developed PageRank algorithm. Before Google, search engines ranked websites by the number of times the search term appeared on the webpage. The domain google.com was registered in 1997, and Google Corporation was first incorporated as a private company in 1998, with its initial public offering in 2004.
Quote:he term "Search Engine Marketing" was proposed by Danny Sullivan in 2001 to cover the spectrum of activities involved in performing SEO, managing paid listings at the search engines, submitting sites to directories, and developing online marketing strategies for businesses, organizations, and individuals.
Though technically it started before Danny.

Do you not know who Matt Cutts is? Did you even completely read both my posts on this topic?

Quote:I am not saying that I am 100% sure, Mentioned that the words are from my practical knowledge. (It means the projects I handled a lot)
What in the heck are you trying to say here? This is not even a complete sentence. If you have handled SEO since 2006 as your claim why does your companies site not rank well? (0/10) especially since it has been registered since 2009-09-05. Why does your company host on very low end hosting? There are 4,104 other sites sharing your IP. I could keep on going here.

Quote:Chod I have a question for you?

Can you say a keyword which applies for manual checking by google? Not General keywords, A specific keyword ?
Again this sentence makes no sense. If you would be kind enough to write a real English sentence maybe I can understand what you are asking.
Quote:And @chod wants to look of my firm? I am ready to show to my Contributor
I have seen your site since the day you initially posted the link to it. Your site would make me click the back button. Mainly because you are suppose to be on the cutting edge of everything if you are a consultant in any IT field.
Code:
<meta name="keywords" content="coaching sales people.
coaching managers.
seminars that get results." />
This shows you know 0 about current SEO techniques!

Code:
<!-- end of menu footer - PHP Layers Menu 3.2.0-rc (C) 2001-2004 Marco Pratesi - http://www.marcopratesi.it/ -->
<!-- END SUBMENU DATA -->
I really hope you are not using this version still LMFAO! You know that is a dead project right, as in has not been updated since 2009 and has open exploits. Wink Just check the CVE's about it.

Code:
<!-- Publish : RVSiteBuilder PRO Version 3.81 -->
<!-- Name : Greenarrow -->
<!-- Template : 17-711-1_blue_indoor_1 -->
<!-- ID : 96e9720438c494d9cba368ef996f895f -->
<!-- Published date: November 14, 2011, 10:27 37 (GMT +00:00) -->
So you're an SEO pro that needs to use a sitebuilder? LOL is that not an oxymoron?

Do you even work at green arrow or did you sucker them into your wondrous SEO plan you sell?

Quote: Google will never revile something like that. PageRank is the holy grail for Google, algorithm that calculates PR is the hart of Google!

100% I am agreed with your words, If you speaks about the site PR . But I'll not for SERP.

That sentence had zero to do with SERPs and only PR as clearly stated in that sentence.

At this point I am done entertaining you. I have clients to tend to. Feel free to spew anything you want. I will post the equivalent in current knowledge not SEO techniques from the early 2000's. Cause I can keep tearing apart that site AND your actual SEO techniques used on that site. Call me an A S S all you want I stand behind all my statements and back up everything I say with actual current facts on the subject. Verify it if you doubt.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Hey I am not fighting with you. @chod You words in the previous post "ridiculous post" " talking out is butt."lots falsehoods" "not a real consulting" "BS rumors" "not from running an IT related company" made me to reply you like that. Nothing else!!

If my words hurts anyone in the discussion, I am sorry about that.

I just came here to share what I know & to learn what I don't know? OK I accept I am "ZERO" in SEO. (Still have questionss but I know, I am the loser if i fight with the intelligence)

IF the contributor or admin feels, You can delete my negotiation !! & the account.

Thanks !!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-04-2013 07:44 AM)KevinMax Wrote:  Hey I am not fighting with you. @chod You words in the previous post "ridiculous post" " talking out is butt."lots falsehoods" "not a real consulting" "BS rumors" "not from running an IT related company" made me to reply you like that. Nothing else!!

If my words hurts anyone in the discussion, I am sorry about that.

I just came here to share what I know & to learn what I don't know? OK I accept I am "ZERO" in SEO. (Still have questionss but I know, I am the loser if i fight with the intelligence)

IF the contributor or admin feels, You can delete my negotiation !! & the account.

Thanks !!

Did not see as a fight. But When things are passed as fact that are not they need to be called out. Say you think or from what I know if you are unsure and post links to your sources or quotes. This a place to learn and share knowledge but do not pass fact when it is not actual fact, especially on things simply verifiable with a 1 second google search.

But just remember truth hurts the most when you front Wink Take it as a learning lesson from the wondrous world wide web, grow from it. And learn more by asking more.
www.AdminEmpire.com
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Guys this is the SEO discussion forum not the battle field! KevinMax please don't be offended, don't take it seriously!

Sure! thanks...
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Nobody knows for sure When Google updates PageRank ask Matt Cutts Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)