Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

When is the next Google Pagerank update will happen?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Guest referral

Unregistered
What is wrong with Google why it doesn't update website PR? I think my site has higher Page-Rank so I need that to go up in rankings?

When the next update is schedule to?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Nobody really know that info since Google doesn't publicly announce when they gonna update PR it just happen. But the last one was over a year ago so pretty soon I guess.
sanusense Offline referral

Haven't you read SEL article on Google Toolbar Page Rank Update. David Muller said that they won't be updating any page rank updates in future. So, probably it's the END of Page Rank era. Smile
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google won't get rid of PR soon cause they still relay on backlinks which are the key to calculate website ranking. They will most likely not use PageRank for rankings.

Since so many use black hat SEO they are probably working on some alternatives to Page-Rank.
vinod Offline referral

This is true that Google have done their plotting about to update Page Rank because after penguin update the spam or non thematic links website going down. So now genuine back links website come in the row as per their quality. Ready for the surprise........
Erin Nagata Offline referral

No one knows when will be the next update, only google knows the next update. In our end all we have to do is to do our best to honor search engines.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)