Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Which Is The Best Web Browser

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

My computer runs on Windows 7 and it has Internet Explorer 10 installed so I am currently using IE10 to browse internet! However I know there are a few web browsers that people say are the best. Also I want to somehow block Ads from shoving on the website.
victor Offline referral

There are many web browsers you can use to browse internet. However only 5 of them stand out as top web browsers!
1. Google Chrome
2. Mozilla Firefox
3. Internet Explorer
4. Opera
6. Safari

I have been using Firefox for years convinced that it was the best web browser until I have tried Internet Explorer 10 and Chrome. Internet Explorer 10 and Chrome are extremely fast, easy to use, IE10 even comes with Spelling Check and AdBlock. Mozilla Firefox for some reason is very slow, it used to be fast but not anymore!
JocJames Offline referral

The ones Victor listed are definitely the most popular, and overall I'd have to go with Chrome. But, the thing to remember is that you should consider what matters to you. For example, I like to download...so I also use the torch browser a lot, which is a chrome based browser. As far as adblocking, you can download adblock, or a similar extension that will help you with that problem. Overall, almost any browser is better than IE! Choose whichever you like best, and have fun browsing.
fourtendigital Offline referral

(07-17-2013 09:20 PM)letsplay Wrote:  My computer runs on Windows 7 and it has Internet Explorer 10 installed so I am currently using IE10 to browse internet! However I know there are a few web browsers that people say are the best. Also I want to somehow block Ads from shoving on the website.

I personally found Firefox is the most stable and has the best plugins. I have an awesome SEO Plugin Called SEO QUAKE, so you can see page ranks, inbound links and just about every peice of info you need for any website including your own. Firefox also gives you the option to store your passwords and such instead of automatically doing it, or not doing it at all. Compared to SAfari, its easier to start a new page and run multiple pages at the same time, and is much quicker then Internet explorer. I found Google Chrome is the Fastest speed wise, but crashes a lot.
fourtendigital Offline referral

(07-17-2013 09:37 PM)victor Wrote:  There are many web browsers you can use to browse internet. However only 5 of them stand out as top web browsers!
1. Google Chrome
2. Mozilla Firefox
3. Internet Explorer
4. Opera
6. Safari

I have been using Firefox for years convinced that it was the best web browser until I have tried Internet Explorer 10 and Chrome. Internet Explorer 10 and Chrome are extremely fast, easy to use, IE10 even comes with Spelling Check and AdBlock. Mozilla Firefox for some reason is very slow, it used to be fast but not anymore!

Internet 10 huh? Does that Work for Mac also? Havnt tried it yet, I am an avid user of Firefox and definatly think its the best. Thanks for the Heads up, will have to give it a try if I can download it on mac. Never Heard of Opera, but gonna check that out as well. Always looking for the next best thing. Hows the Speed on Internet Explorer 10 Compared to Firefox?
letsplay Offline referral

Chrome has lots of positive reviews! The only thing you can't block ads with it!
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

guys what about the maxthon browser , i just want to know its review from u people
maria Offline referral

I am sorry Ramu but I have never heard about maxthon web browser
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

just once google it maria
antony Offline referral

Mozilla Firefox is the best browser
safa100 Offline referral

It has been proven that Firefox is fast and secure than IE or any other browser!! But still IE is the most used around the world (around 75% are using IE only). Firefox is popular only among the geeks/frequent users, it is not known to a novice.
johnstyle Offline referral

List of web browsers are as following-
-Google Chrome
-Mozilla Firefox
-Internet Explorer
-Opera Mini
-Safari
Jallyjames Offline referral

Google chrome best browser ...Smile
Vikas_patel Offline referral

Google Chrome is the best web browser.
surenot Offline referral

No way Chrome is better than Firefox that has tons of add-ons and stuff Smile
Vikas_patel Offline referral

Google Chrome is the best browser.
Sureshr Offline referral

Firefox is the best browser and for ad block adwcleaner.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(01-14-2015 11:26 AM)Sureshr Wrote:  Firefox is the best browser and for ad block adwcleaner.

Yeah buddy Firefox web-browser is awesome has tons of great add-ons and the most important it supports most of the HTML, CSS and JavaScript meaning that it's less likely you'll get broken webpage when using it!
the furbox Offline referral

Mozilla FireFox is the Best Browser.
ScottJohn Offline referral

thank you so much

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)