Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Which Social media channel is best for taxi business ?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Alice Arifova Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Hy Friends
i am running minicabs and cabs services in London We are also providing Balham taxi , and Balham taxi Services , would you tell me please Which social media channel is best for Branding and marketing
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
All you need is to make sure you have a Google Local Listing so that when someone looks for a taxi in your region your business listing will popup.

Nobody searches social media sites for a taxi services. But if you wanna do some marketing then only use #FacebookAds.
aakashpatel Offline referral

Hi,

Facebook and Twitter are the marketing channels.
But taxi services are not highly searched but still you want to market your site then you can use facebook first and then twitter.
tech025 Offline referral

You can Instagram,Pinterest,Faceook,Twiter
stacysmom Offline referral

I would definitely use Facebook and Twitter. Instagram too! I personally wouldn't use any other social media app when I'm out and since it's a cab business definitely try to optimize for mobile users since ppl might try to find you while they're on their mobile, not on their desktop.
zerofire2905 Offline referral

Hey there,

It is not just about which channel you choose but also how you can optimize the channel. Look for popular fanpages on Facebook, and ask them to promote your post. A practical case in my country is GrabBike in Vietnam. Its main competitor is Uber, but GrabBike has gained the most share value thanks to its strategy. It aims at young consumers who mainly use Facebook by constant advertisement of fanpages and famous people.
VishalM Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Now China's social network "WeChat" has 800,000,000 users
RedditStore Offline referral

I would say Facebook given you can target your adverts very very well, in fact you can target them to literally your own city. Why would you advertise in New York if your business was based in California? Also you can take advantage of the Google business feature, part of that is free too.
gentlevin Offline referral

since you are in london, you can check out social media sites that targets localities and promote your services there also. I think craigslist has something like that but i stand to be corrected if am wrong.
grayson Offline referral

facebook and twitter.
for both content and dealing with complaints in real time.
rickysmith Offline referral

I would definitely use Facebook and Tweets. Instagram too! I individually would not use any other public networking app when I'm out and since it's a cab company definitely try to improve for mobile users.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)