Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Which is better for making money online WordPress or Blogger?

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

People looking to start a blog are presented with 2 choices Blogger and WordPress blog! Now since they are both free that means the only thing you need to start making money is to post some decent high quality content right?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
WordPress and Blogger offer free blog right but only blogger blog allow you to include the third party code inside the source code like Adsense or any type of advertising! WordPress don't allow people using its blogs to make money!
tk-hassan Offline referral

if you want to earn from Adsanse then blogger is recommended,
tomcircle Offline referral

Vote for wordpress, you can change everything you want
kapoor297 Offline referral

Hey i am still unable to answer you query because wordpress is not just wordpress. you have to ask wordpress.org or wordpres.com. I mean to say the comparison between self hosted wordpress and blogger or free wordpress vs blogger.
I hardly find any money opportunity in wordpress.com free blogs as there is no possibility of advertising. An in this comparison, blogger wins.
But when you are asking about self hosted wordpress vs blogspot, yeah i must say wordpress is best for blog. wordpress.org not only allows you to create blog but also a best platform for the development of websites too.
evathomsan Offline referral

If you are completely focusing on making money, then blogger is good for you. It enables you to add adsanse and google adds with your content.
Chesta BoSe Offline referral

WordPress is better.
John Oldman Offline referral

Who Should Use WordPress:
Almost 30% of all blogs in the top 100 rankings authoritative Tehnorati used as a blog engine (CMS) WordPress. And only 6% work on Blogger (blogspot).
The fact that all WordPress blogs are encoded in a universal and flexible language PHP. If you - an experienced programmer, or you have significant financial resources to pay for such services, it is beyond doubt - WordPress is the best choice.
Who should use Blogger:
Blogger blogs are under the control and protection of the company Google - the leading search engine. Today, millions of people use them for both personal and commercial purposes. The blog you are reading (like blog Smile interpreter, placed it on Blogger.
You can absolutely free to use the domain level 3 obtained by creating a blog. Or buy him a private domain name level 2 - Google will not mind Smile).
Alas - Blogger users have limited access to many settings, although for this there are objective reasons (which will be discussed below). It is because of these limitations of the professionals prefer to WordPress or other CMS's.if it not enough, more comparing information WordPress vs Blogger
I prefer Drupal. It's offers different modules, which can be used as the building blocks of your website, allowing you to quickly create content and rules of the site. With built-in themes and templates Drupal you do not have to start creating a site from scratch, no matter how complex your project is.But U can find your own CMS. To Help to choose the right CMS helps the article Comparing CMS's
anas001 Offline referral

wordpress is the best platfrom than blogger
you can add any plugin
Snow Ghost Offline referral

I prefer WordPress
24Option review - information about the best binary options brokers, try demo account.
brettuk Offline referral

I personally prefer Wordpress Smile
www.seobybrett.co.uk - The best freelance SEO in the Bath area. His Scrapebox Footprints blog post is great.
TehranSD Offline referral

I prefer WordPress
codetoils Offline referral

I would like to prefer Blogger, because if you are using free service then you will not be able approve adsense on WordPress but it is possible in Blogger.
Aashi Offline referral

Wordpress is better. Wordpress make your life easy by using simple plugins for everything you need. Also, you will get unlimited free and premium wordpress themes.
narjis10 Offline referral

in my suggestion blogger is best
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Wordpress is anytime better than the blogger to make money online. It also depends on the quality of content for making it more popular.
LaurenA Offline referral

It is easier for newbies to use blogger, but if its for business purposes I suggest that use wordpress.
shivaganguly Offline referral

Blogger or BlogSpot platform is very useful, when you just want to start a blog to share your thoughts. When you are not blogging for money, or you need a platform which doesn’t require any technical know-how, BlogSpot is really good. There are many limitations of BlogSpot in terms of functionalities, SEO benefit, but over all if you just need a platform to start a blog with almost 0 cost, BlogSpot is the right pick.
HelenGreene Offline referral

I recommend blogger.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Blogger is good when you are looking for a simple blog or new beginner, and WordPress platform is awesome, when you are opting for professional blogging, creating a business blog, or planning to earn from your blog.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)