Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Which type of PayPal account to choose?

Similar Topics:

Exchange Paypal

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

PayPal has 3 account types:

Personal account
Premier account
Business account

Which one should I choose for people to sending money or to make payments to my email address?
seo123 Offline referral

It depends on what you wanna use your PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpce...Id=FAQ2347
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Basically, there are having several types of PayPal account, the name of these accounts such as Personal, Premier, Business, or a Student Account.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
imjagad Offline referral

I'm using premier,,, Smile
blackwhale Offline referral

If i remember correctly Premier account is needed in case you want to accept PayPal payments directly on your website

Sorry wrong info for that you need to have PayPal Payments Pro
postcd Offline referral

I would start with Personal as it is cheapest. Then upgrade once necessary.
$0.5 website hosting
$2 Linux server (torrent,proxy,RDP etc.)
-> Instantcpanelhosting.com
LaurenA Offline referral

Personal Account
Ideal if you shop online. Make secure payments on eBay and merchant websites using your credit card, debit card, or bank account.

Premier Account
Perfect for both buying and selling. Make secure payments on eBay and merchant websites. Plus, accept credit card, debit card, and bank account payments for low fees.

Business Account
The right choice for your online business. Accept credit card, debit card and bank account payments for low fees.

I hope this will help you to choose the best one that matches your need.
Asia
Lee10 Offline referral

For my part, i recommend you to choose a business account if you want to do online selling, you will have unlimited limits and a better support.
bodHOST Offline referral

You mentioned that you only require the account for sending people money or either collecting it, so I suppose a personal account should be more than enough. I am guessing the higher you go the more you pay in terms of the transactions.
jouan Offline referral

(03-07-2016 11:22 AM)LaurenA Wrote:  Personal Account
Ideal if you shop online. Make secure payments on eBay and merchant websites using your credit card, debit card, or bank account.

Premier Account
Perfect for both buying and selling. Make secure payments on eBay and merchant websites. Plus, accept credit card, debit card, and bank account payments for low fees.

Business Account
The right choice for your online business. Accept credit card, debit card and bank account payments for low fees.

I hope this will help you to choose the best one that matches your need.

thank you for information

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)