Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Who provides the nameserver when i want to host a domain?

Ads
DDSvpsHost Offline referral

Hello everyone, i have some trouble understand who provides the name server when i want to host a domain?

Supposing a purchase a Domain from a third party website and want to host the domain on the servers of a company providing web hosting services. I would wamt to know who provides the name servers; the company offering the domains or the web hosting company?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You can host a domain name on any #WebHosting you like doesn't have to be the one your site is hosted one. It's called #nameservers
Falconboy Offline referral

(10-22-2015 09:54 AM)DDSvpsHost Wrote:  who provides the name servers; the company offering the domains or the web hosting company?

The web hosting company provides you name server. You just have to enter those name servers in DNS field which you can find when you log into your account with the domain provider.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
hmb-robert Offline referral

Hello,

A Web hosting company provides you Nameserver Details to point your domain name to there hosting services.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)