I had one site hit on the 4th that lost 98% of its Google traffic. On the 7th I started to get some back but still at a loss of over 80% of the regular traffic. There was no BlackHat techniques done, basically 0 links to the site, just relying on keywords only. So no violations at all with this site. It is still climbing back up with the Google traffic but not what it was.
Today another site got hit, though not as hard I am so far down 63% in traffic from Google on it.
The rest of my 20 sites are still fine and have actually increased since the 1st.
So who else is seeing this, anyone on here even paying that close attention?
If you noticed a site that has been effected (This update only NOT previously) please list the following info
1. Does your site have an exact match domain?
2. BlackHat techniques used?
3. Original content only? Be honest!
4. Use of linkbuilding farms?
5. Use of SEO automated tools or plugins?
6. Are you using a content management system?
7. Have you disvowed any links or sites?
8. GreyHat techniques used?
9. Approximate percentage drop in Google organic traffic
10. Date the effected site got hit
11. Have you seen improvement since being hit?
12. What is your TLD
13. Country in WhoIS for your domain?
14. Site language
15. Setup in Google WebMaster Tools?
16. Language targeted by Google WebMaster Tools?
17. Domain Registration date
18. Date first indexed by Google
19. 404 page?
20. 301 redirects of any type? List what and why you are redirecting
21. Do you use AdSense on the site?
22. Do you use any other Ad system on the site?
23. Site type
24. Thin content site?
25. Duplicate content?
26. Total links as shown in GWMT
27. Page Rank?
28. Number of pages in Google
29. Bounce rate?
30. Average Page visits
31. Social buttons? What types?
32. Have you done any recent link building?
33. Paid links?
34. Paid SEO campaigns?
That is what I can think of off the top of my head. If we all pool our resources and have other visit the forums and share their experience with this "update" we might be able to rule out things that were not used to take effect on the site and what was used.