Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Whose been hit with the update that is going on

Ads
banner
banner
banner
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
So who has been hit with the update that started a few weeks ago roughly and has been slowly being rolled out? The biggest hits for many webmasters starting on the 4th of September.

I had one site hit on the 4th that lost 98% of its Google traffic. On the 7th I started to get some back but still at a loss of over 80% of the regular traffic. There was no BlackHat techniques done, basically 0 links to the site, just relying on keywords only. So no violations at all with this site. It is still climbing back up with the Google traffic but not what it was.

Today another site got hit, though not as hard I am so far down 63% in traffic from Google on it.

The rest of my 20 sites are still fine and have actually increased since the 1st.

So who else is seeing this, anyone on here even paying that close attention?

If you noticed a site that has been effected (This update only NOT previously) please list the following info
1. Does your site have an exact match domain?
2. BlackHat techniques used?
3. Original content only? Be honest!
4. Use of linkbuilding farms?
5. Use of SEO automated tools or plugins?
6. Are you using a content management system?
7. Have you disvowed any links or sites?
8. GreyHat techniques used?
9. Approximate percentage drop in Google organic traffic
10. Date the effected site got hit
11. Have you seen improvement since being hit?
12. What is your TLD
13. Country in WhoIS for your domain?
14. Site language
15. Setup in Google WebMaster Tools?
16. Language targeted by Google WebMaster Tools?
17. Domain Registration date
18. Date first indexed by Google
19. 404 page?
20. 301 redirects of any type? List what and why you are redirecting
21. Do you use AdSense on the site?
22. Do you use any other Ad system on the site?
23. Site type
24. Thin content site?
25. Duplicate content?
26. Total links as shown in GWMT
27. Page Rank?
28. Number of pages in Google
29. Bounce rate?
30. Average Page visits
31. Social buttons? What types?
32. Have you done any recent link building?
33. Paid links?
34. Paid SEO campaigns?

That is what I can think of off the top of my head. If we all pool our resources and have other visit the forums and share their experience with this "update" we might be able to rule out things that were not used to take effect on the site and what was used.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
OMG! A few days ago I have noticed that my Google organic traffic dropped by more than 50%. Now it has to be it!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Fill out the info I posted so we can build a list of info and try and come up with what they are doing. Since there will be no direct info given about the changes posting that kind of info can help develop a game plan.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Support Team
9. Approximate percentage drop in Google organic traffic - more than 50%
10. Date the effected site got hit - since 07/09/13
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Only 9 & 10 apply?
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

Your list pretty much describes the most common techniques used by any webmaster! Wink
How did you find out about this update? Did Google announce it?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
No it was not announced and if you watch your traffic properly these are easy to spot.

Also that is not a list of things to do. That is a list of questions for other webmasters to answer if they noticed massive drops in their traffic. Please re-read my post more carefully. Hence why it says post the info from the questions Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

Well haven't seen much of a change because the only traffic my website gets is from my home Smile
But to tell the truth I have probably use much of them Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Then that could be a reason why you only get traffic from your home.

Also again they are questions about what methods people are using that got hit. It is NOT a list of things that should be done or not done. Only to collect the proper data to sort out this update and build a proper course of action to solve any issues on sites that were effected.
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

Thanks do you think this is something that affects all the websites or just those with low PageRank?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
As with any update it can effect any site. PageRank very rarely has been what they use to decide who gets hit. There are thousands if it not millions of factors put into play as the algo's get updated and used. Then they test the results for a certain period of time, then adjust again. That is also why you should never do anything if you get hit until the dust settles which can be up to a week after.
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

Thanks Chod you are really the man when it comes to SEO, see ya
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am far from the man in SEO, just been in this business a long time and make sure I am current in all aspects to make sure I am always turning a profit every day I wake up 7 days a week 365 days a year Wink Everything I point out or post, you can easily figure out on your own once you setup a proper network to manage, track, analysis, automated response, and many other factors.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Support Team
Chod how is your website doing? Mine looks like starting to recover a little bit!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Mine as well as many others I am apart of are slowly getting some traffic back and moving back to their normal spots in the SERPs. But I am still thinking the dust is settling because I am seeing straight up spam sites and affiliate sites coming up before some of the sites that should be before them. I would still wait till beginning of next week to make sure everything is sorted out and then go for a game plan if the traffic is not back to usual or close to it. It is possible to loose a little and that be OK because it will probably be "better" traffic.

But I am honestly getting so fricken tired of Google!! Especially many of the straight up lies Cutts has spewed as of recent.
www.AdminEmpire.com
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Anybody else seeing drops again today? My one site was coming back up until today and now has done a massive drop off again. Something must be tweaking around again today.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Support Team
Yes, my website has been showing signs of recovery but then dropped about 20% in the past 2 days. WTF is going on?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you read the patent I linked to in another thread you will see what is up. Should take roughly 20-30 days to recover fully before the updates happened unless you end up fully penalized.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Have Google released some official report on why it did what it did?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Nope as stated in this thread, there are more updates done that are not discussed than ones they publicly address.
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)