Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Whose been hit with the update that is going on

Ads
make money online
ivan Offline referral

OK so pretty much right now it's not a good idea to lunch a new website right?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I never said that at all.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

I know! I was saying that it looks like Google is hammering new and low PR sites!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I never said that either, please re-read the thread more closely. You could have a site that is 2 weeks old and a site that is 10 years old, either one can be hit with this or any update.

You really should take the time and read the patent.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
One thing I have not mentioned is that you should make sure you can differentiate between updates to the algo and if your site is just out of the "honeymoon" period and if it does not recover after it could you're stuck in the sandbox. If none of this makes sense to you, do some reading on the subject.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-16-2013 08:03 PM)ivan Wrote:  I know! I was saying that it looks like Google is hammering new and low PR sites!

I am pretty sure that Google have thought that through so you don't have to worry about starting new website.
maxout Offline referral

Google only targeting web site that are involved in webspam, balck hat SEO and with low quality content.
jimmyjjohn Offline referral

Also that is not a list of things to do. That is a list of questions for other webmasters to answer if they noticed massive drops in their traffic. Please re-read my post more carefully. Hence why it says post the info from the questions

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)