Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Why Designers prefer to work as freelance rather hired in a graphic design company?

Ads
banner
banner
sarahlauren993 Offline referral

Hello All, Hope everyone is doing great here. I would like to share some thoughts on a topic I have been observing for all these past years. So my question to you is why designers prefer to work as freelance rather to work in an organization of graphic design? Well, there are many obvious reasons behind it but the most common and logical answers I received from some of my close friends who work as a graphic design expert on their own is the freedom to work. They say when you get hired by an employer or have specific tasks defined by the authority then chances are clearer that your creativity will get weaker day and night and in the end, all you are able to do is a limited work with the direction of someone above your head which I quite agree on as well.

However, for some designers they say as a freelance or working on their own gives them the opportunity to work and earn as much as you want like there is no limit to your work and the same goes in for your income. In this case, the more you work the more amount will be your take home, plus another part I like about freelancing is that you met with different people around the Globe who have different works and conditions and I think it helps a lot in giving an extraordinary exposure to your work and creativity. But I am still open to your ideas and suggestions, feel free to let us know your thoughts below.
Sarataylor1 Offline referral

Everyone likes jobs. Visual originators get the greater open door for outsourcing which is additional money. The inclination is, land a steady position and some independent work as an afterthought. Also, if for any reason you are stuck at home, the independents won't prevent you from being in the market!
sarahlauren993 Offline referral

Yeah.. I kinda agree with your thoughts. Freelancing is like an empty ocean to catch all the fish you want but all you need is to know is how to catch a fish that can serve you well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)