Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Why Does My Google Ranking Keep Changing

Ads
banner
banner
creativemonkey Offline referral

Well, let me introduces me - My name is Amit Kumar and i do take care of website development and have a good knowledge about SEO. so here is my question is - MY keyword ranking is Fluctuating every day like if my keyword is showing me on first page of google at 8th position in the morning and in the evening or night it will be on 18 position, i'm tracking this from last many months & continuously tracking last 15 days each time. I updated all required things according to guidelines such as keyword in title, meta description, url of the concerned webpage, alt text, H (Heading) tags and content body with appropriate density. fetched by google submit many sites do internal linking and with blog over site & with high quality content but the result is remain same - i'm sharing the url & request to give best suggestion would be very thankful to all, i expect this is kind of place where people even everyone get the solution of their queries.

My keywords are hair transplant in delhi & best hair transplant in delhi. These keywords are not fix at any level so that i could come to know that what is exact problem with it.

Request you to help me please....
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
I have a website that manifests the same symptoms! I am trying to rank for a very competitive keyword buddy and I know for sure that the site is jumpy like that case there is not enough DA or PA to beat the competitors once and for all.
jackdorsey Offline referral

If your website is a new website then this is normal, maybe you are building backlink for this keyword so google is constantly updating, that is the reason that your keyword jump more positions.
nikilkumar Offline referral

simple because of give the best and quality search results for google users
Rakesh-Kadu Offline referral

My site also facing the same issue and its not new one. Can anyone please suggest how to get rid of from this?
DeanBrabin Offline referral

Yes right, and Google always bring new updations every single time because of this fluctuation occurs.
blackmarlintech Offline referral

Hello,

It happens due to Google updates change frequently and ranks goes either down or up in this case.

Thanks
Arpit

(07-10-2017 08:02 PM)Victor Dub Wrote:  I have a website that manifests the same symptoms! I am trying to rank for a very competitive keyword buddy and I know for sure that the site is jumpy like that case there is not enough DA or PA to beat the competitors once and for all.

Well, Website is not very much new this is around 5 years old domain.

(07-13-2017 01:38 PM)blackmarlintech Wrote:  Hello,

It happens due to Google updates change frequently and ranks goes either down or up in this case.

Thanks
Arpit

Thanks you very much for the response but it entirly follow the Google's guidelines. well you may visit my web url: website domain name is dermaclinix and it is under the hair transplantation the first one.
CarolineMurphy Offline referral

The reason your rankings fluctuate is that is how search engines work. They will continue to value websites all the time and prioritize the results based on what Google considers the most valuable sites. This can change every time someone updates their website or gains new links from other websites.
Good news - You can still do something about it and get to the number one spot and maintain that position simply by doing more than your competitors.
Build more relevant links, have a better social media plan, produce more content etc.
The fact that you're bouncing up and down just means that you aren't doing enough to claim the 2nd position.

Hope that helps.

(07-11-2017 07:59 AM)nikilkumar Wrote:  simple because of give the best and quality search results for google users

Thanks but my dear friends, this is nowhere solve my issues could you please help me to resolve it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)