Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Why Google+ is so slow ?

Ads
antony Offline referral

Does anybody have the same issue with Google Plus? For some reason all the functions take long time to fully load I don't think this is just affecting me!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google lunched it's own social media site called Google+ to compete with Facebook but it took Facebook many years to do what Google accomplished just in a year that is why it's so slow!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(10-28-2013 10:34 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Google lunched it's own social media site called Google+ to compete with Facebook but it took Facebook many years to do what Google accomplished just in a year that is why it's so slow!

This answer makes no sense to the OP question. You state Google launched Google+ to compete with FB but FB took years to do what Google+ is already doing, and that is why Google+ is slow? Come on!

@OP
There could be a vast amount of reasons it is slow for you, if you provided helpful information other than its slow for you. People would have a better chance at actually giving you a useful and proper reply. I personally have never noticed G+ to be slow.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well comparing my Google Plus fan page with my Facebook fan page it is obvious that G+ loads slower. And to tell the truth before trying G+ I thought Facebook was complicated!
victor Offline referral

Google plus is slow because it uses lost on JavaScript code instead of PHP code which is much faster. Facebook is PHP based website uses very little JavaScript that's why it loads much quicker!
diggdirectory Offline referral

I am agree that Google+ is slow and the reason is animation and graphics images and video making it complicated and it slow Google also knows these problem but I think they working on it till then we have face it
victor Offline referral

They have to reduce the amount of JavaScript, which increases the web site load time. But Google Plus is not the only one Analytics is also slow because of the same JavaScript problem!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)