Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Why is everyone afraid of Bing?

Ads
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Seems like very little talk on here is about using Bing/Yahoo Ads. I feel like I may be one of the few or even the only one here that uses them as well. What is the reason there is not more chatter on here about using them for your PPC campaigns?

Is it a lack of desire, not wanting to learn a new system? What is keeping you back from using them as at the very least a secondary avenue for all your PPC campaigns?

I am just really curious as to why so many avoid it like the plague. I have had amazing results using them, you get basically all the same abilities as AdWords and it is far less restrictive and much hard to violate terms on. You also get a chance to easily fix issues before you are locked from your account.

There are many other reasons why I find it to be as good or even better for some niches and I could go on and on about them. But I would love to hear back from others as to why AdWords is always the one everyone goes to first? Is it only cause of Google and the appearance of some many millionaires made using their systems or?

Give me your thoughts and insight into the matter and possibly we could get some good banter going about why Google is not always the answer.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The thing is the majority of people are just followers, they do that they are told to do and don't look for alternatives! I heard good things about Bing/Yahoo PPC advertising, but to be hones never tried it either.
maria Offline referral

I have my website submitted to Google, Bing and Yahoo, however I get all the traffic from Google search engine non from Bing and Yahoo! That could be the problem?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-11-2013 08:26 AM)Maria Wrote:  I have my website submitted to Google, Bing and Yahoo, however I get all the traffic from Google search engine non from Bing and Yahoo! That could be the problem?
Website submissions and PPC advertising are two different beasts. How did you actually submit your site to Bing webmaster tools? Do you have a sitemap or feed that is regularly updated? There are many reasons and factors to take into account why you get more natural traffic from your SERPs on one engine than the other.

(08-11-2013 05:23 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  The thing is the majority of people are just followers, they do that they are told to do and don't look for alternatives! I heard good things about Bing/Yahoo PPC advertising, but to be hones never tried it either.
Yeah sheep always do what the current leaders are doing, not setting their own new trends and methods.

Would love to get more feedback though as to why others have not used this method of monetization. Especially with all the threads here asking how to make money so fast and easy, this seems to be an avenue no one is venturing down.

My opinion though is they are great for PPC advertising and actually trump Google for certain niches.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Is it easier to get my website on Bing first page?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-11-2013 08:22 PM)ivan Wrote:  Is it easier to get my website on Bing first page?

You are drastically misunderstanding my post. This is about PPC advertising on Bing/Yahoo.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I think Google has total monopoly over PPC advertising, that explains why people don't know about Bing/Yahoo Ads
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I know companies, and I manage campaigns where they refuse to use AdWords. Either due to their own companies policy about interacting with Google or they just do not see the need for them. Also it is a much easier platform to get on initially and setup.

I guess maybe a couple tutorials are needed for Bing. Guess that might be next on my list for the forums.
www.AdminEmpire.com
nidhivyas Offline referral

I have my website submitted to Google, Bing and Yahoo
It is easier to get my website on Bing first page.
I guess maybe a couple tutorials are need for bing.
Guess that might be next on my list for the forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)