Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Why my website rankings jump/change every day?

Ads
badboy Offline referral

I don't understand for a few days my website started to do crazy stuff it stated to show on Google first page then on second page the other day back to the first page and now it's showing on 4th page what was that?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
It could be many reasons why it happened. Check your PR (PageRank) also have you recently been doing link building? Or maybe your did a good job optimizing your website (on-page optimization)
badboy Offline referral

My website is new and has PR 0 (PageRank 0). I am currently working on on-page optimization maybe it's working after all!
EnveraHost Offline referral

Generate backlinks is all I can say. You need to get your website firmly placed into Google.
badboy Offline referral

(05-12-2014 04:34 AM)EnveraHost Wrote:  Generate backlinks is all I can say. You need to get your website firmly placed into Google.

Thanks very much. It's easy for those that already have their website ranking high on Google Smile Man I really need my website going get traffic and make some cash in the process. Wink
jackysmithk Offline referral

(05-09-2014 03:13 PM)badboy Wrote:  I don't understand for a few days my website started to do crazy stuff it stated to show on Google first page then on second page the other day back to the first page and now it's showing on 4th page what was that?

your backlink is not enough

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)