Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Why website needs .css file

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Hi, sorry I know very little about website development coding and stuff, so I am wondering if .css file is a mandatory file or the website doesn't need to have it?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you have just a few lines of code you can do css styling without using css style sheet. However without it you will have to add css styling to the entire HTML code and if it has thousands and thousands of lines of code just imagine how much work would that be, and now imagine if you decide to change some css style, you will have to modify all those code line, but with css style sheet you just specify which css styling from the style sheet you want to use, and if you decide to modify something all you have to do is modify a bit of code inside css file and that will change all the code lines that are linked to it! This makes possible to build more complex websites.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-24-2013 04:45 PM)ivan Wrote:  Hi, sorry I know very little about website development coding and stuff, so I am wondering if .css file is a mandatory file or the website doesn't need to have it?
Tell us what CSS actually is? Did you even try searching online first? You questions are getting worse!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Why should he search online if he can ask for your help! Isn't this forum suppose to help people with CSS issues!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
He IS NOT having a CSS issue. A CSS issue would be something like. Hey on my site, I cant get the submenu to drop down properly, here is my code. Can anyone see the issue.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Agree, he's not having any css issues because he's just asking if the website needs css style sheet or not!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes but if he just simply went to the CSS site, he would have not only learned what CSS is, but why its needed. He then could have come here and shared what he learned THEN asked for clarification on things. Also regardless a .css file is NEVER required for any website no matter its size, it just add simplification to development by separating it to another file.

Repeating stuff that is all over the internet does not help anyone, makes askers lazy if you just copy and paste stuff for them instead of them using google, researching a question properly and making it so others can actually share their advice and suggestions in a productive manner to all.
www.AdminEmpire.com
victor Offline referral

Yes, I think questions have to be more detailed, have to contain more information.
hadee41 Offline referral

Website need to manage the posts and links so it need css.
maxout Offline referral

Because is it makes it more convunient to use css class and css id

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)