Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Will FB Ever Die?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
publyfe Offline referral

I'm curious on everyone's thoughts as to whether or not this social juggernaut will go the way of the dinosaur eventually, or will they continue to buy up competition and technologies outright to always remain relevant?
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Don't think so even IF you invent some out of this world they will adapt case they have traffic and that is #money and money is power!
LaurenA Offline referral

I don't think so, we all know how powerful FB is, it even wipe-out existing social media like friendster after its successful launched.
Asia
arjupraja143 Offline referral

I don't think so Fb will die.
inderpal Offline referral

No Fb has a bright future.
sandra89 Offline referral

Well, given that it's becoming more focused on advertising, I think people will get sick and tired of it eventually. I know I am.
cholekyt Offline referral

I don't think it will die, at least not for a very long time. I have heard that it's demographics have changed, now has more baby boomers than younger users.
admissioninfo Offline referral

No Fb will never die
jitenmazee Offline referral

I do not think it is going to happen for next few years as it is still the number one social media site.
BelCloud Offline referral

Facebook will eventually be phased out but many years will pass until then. In the meanwhile, enjoy it while it lasts.
daica85 Offline referral

I don't think Facebook will die soon. Currently it's the largest social media network on the internet. Their users are now over 1 billion and it's increasing day by day. Beside they're the free and largest community for people engagement, they're running an ads system that can support users in their business on advertising and branding. So that they will not die at least on the next 5 - 10 years. I think so.
Godaddy Renewal Coupon 27% Off Domain and Hosting Latest in 2017
ProHoster1 Offline referral

FB forever xD
stacysmom Offline referral

Not in the near future, no. Unless FB fricks up a lot I don't see it going anywhere soon lol but who knows, maybe everyone will leave FB for instagram for good. Not that I think so, but anything could happen, amirite?
VishalM Offline referral

Banned

Banned
(02-27-2017 05:45 AM)BelCloud Wrote:  Facebook will eventually be phased out but many years will pass until then. In the meanwhile, enjoy it while it lasts.
Now China's "WeChat" has 800,000,000 users.Millions of Facebook users must have gone to WeChat.
dbs00 Offline referral

With their amount of $, they won't ever run out of business. They can afford to invest, test and adapt to the market. FB will only get stronger
Building Custom : Web Bots / Browser Bots/Tools/Social Media/Advertisement/Web Automation Ex: Account Creators, Data Posters, Data Scrapers. PM me for more info!
simont Offline referral

Nobody thought Yahoo die at decade ago...BUT it's dead
Hope FB live more
rickysmith Offline referral

I don't think so, we all know how highly effective FB is, it even wipe-out current public networking like friendster after its effective released.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)