Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Will Google SEO work for Bing and Yahoo?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maxout Offline referral

All webmasters know that ranking on Google should be you primary objective and as a result SEO techniques, tips and tricks are all targeting Google search engine but Bing and Yahoo are second and third most popular search engine so ranking high on those has to be seriously considered as well. So the question is will SEO designed to improve Google ranking work for Bing and Yahoo?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Absolutely NO SEO is the same for everybody especially Bing and Yahoo that are competing with Google for traffic they have to make sure everything that works on Google will work for them as well.
Conclusion: Search Engine Optimization is not designed to specifically target Google but to make the website search engine friendly!
johnstyle Offline referral

No, because every search engine owns a different algorithm.
renart145 Offline referral

I have 2 answer on this question. Maybe yes and maybe not. For example, yahoo dont give extra points on website that is optimized for google such as very relevant content, sometimes google do that vice verse cause google didnt give extra points on website that as many meta tags. If i where you, i wil do the deafault seo to be able for ALL search engine ranked your site Smile
NewWordOrder Offline referral

(03-16-2014 05:55 PM)maxout Wrote:  All webmasters know that ranking on Google should be you primary objective and as a result SEO techniques, tips and tricks are all targeting Google search engine but Bing and Yahoo are second and third most popular search engine so ranking high on those has to be seriously considered as well. So the question is will SEO designed to improve Google ranking work for Bing and Yahoo?

SEO is SEO and will work for every search robot or search engine Smile good luck dude...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)