Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Words per article?

Ads
banner
banner
vickya4n Offline referral

How many words we can use in Article and Blog.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
You can add as many as you wish or can no limit.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

there is no certain limits, It's only important to have fresh and useful content, so that visitors would return again.
damponting44 Offline referral

Here’s a professional writing trick that’s also very useful in blogging:—

Aim to write 500 words first. Get as much ‘interest’ in that with whatever wordsmithing abilities you could muster.

If it looks likely to overrun the 500-word limit, then start a “take 2” (part 2) and carry on for another 500 words. Then start “take 3” for another 500 words, and so on.

Publish the first post, work on take 2, publish that, and work on take 3. Don’t clump the publishing of the takes all at once.
pixelaura Offline referral

Why are you focusing on words, you should focus on your content quality, there are no fix limit for article but we would like to suggest you to you should write at least minimum 500 words for each article. Also there are no limit for blog you can start your topic with introduction, information material and then finally conclude . It should be at least minimum 400 words with appropriate images.
adriansmith4555 Offline referral

Minimum 500 words but quality of the content must be on priority
Rakesh-Kadu Offline referral

For article 300-400 words is the best option. Anything beyond this will be better.
seoexpress Offline referral

According to my opinion 400-500 words article is good.
ranjanraj Offline referral

I think If your using in an article should have 600 words and blog should have 400 words, that will be potential.
LaurenA Offline referral

For article submission as what I have notice they required atleast 400 words content for your blog I suggest that you go for atleast 350 words that will be much better.
DenniseTan Offline referral

500-700 words is the ideal word count for a blog article.
I would also suggest that you conduct keyword research to boost your content's performance.
daikaads Offline referral

Word limit is not required to create the article. All you want to focus is to create the content which is more attractive to the user.
JesicaJohansson Offline referral

I think If you are using more than 500 words in both way that will be potential.
kbizsoft Offline referral

According to the seo 400 to 500 words are enough for an article but if write more it will be positive point for your blog or website.
kushav1 Offline referral

I don't think there is any limit on word on articles but if you write 350+ words will be good.
rickysmith Offline referral

For writing and submitting articles as what I have observe they needed at least 400 words content for your weblog I recommend that you go for at least 350 words that will be much better.
joeypacouter Offline referral

i think an article should be at least 500 words
brentclark2003 Offline referral

As I know, the more words you write, the more google will think you is good. But if an article is too long so reader find hard to read it all, it's a waste of words. you should divide into 2 or more posts. I really recommend you should write about 2000 - 3000 words/post
braveluke Offline referral

There's no limit on words of an SEO-article but minimum should be 600 words. Google bot is just like readers who prefer valuable, detail and long page of information.
macrosoft Offline referral

I will use 350-400 words in article content. Should not use keyword stuffing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)