Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

YouTube Cookies?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Every time I visit YouTube I get this message "Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies." but do I really need to click on OK? I mean what happens if I don't accept cookies?
maria Offline referral

You don't have to accept cookies and if you don't accept them then it means that Google will not set cookies in your browser!
Cookies Regulations and the New Cookie Laws prohibits any website to make use of cookies without the user consent in other words., user has to allow or accept cookies!
surenot Offline referral

By accepting cookies you are letting Google to trace your every move in the internet and then use that data in their advertising program!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
YouTube is owned by Google and Google is known to make use of cookies to produce more relevant advertising or to track your movement though the internet. All Google cares is to know more about what you do in the internet to come up with better adverting it doesn't care about your private information. But now user has to allow Google to set a cookie on its browser that's why you see that message from Google asking you to accept cookies Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)