Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

YouTube channel SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

Can YouTube channel rank high show on the first page (Top 10 results) in the Google or other search engines?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
The answer is YES! I saw many YouTube channels rankings on top 10 results but don't think it's easy it requires the same approach as if it's a new website.
KevinMax Offline referral

Ranking a YouTube video to the Top 10 is easy than ranking a YouTube channel. @invisible_dude, Can you please share some screenshot of channels rankings into Top 10.

Tip: Ranking a YouTube video is easier after the last Google update. Just build back-links (Minimum amount of links ranks the video into Top 3) .
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I used to see channels ranking on the first page but not anymore maybe Panda 4.0 put the end to it. I agree with @KevinMax ranking video is much easier as they are included in the search results pretty much every time depending on the search query.
NewWordOrder Offline referral

(07-30-2014 06:57 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Can YouTube channel rank high show on the first page (Top 10 results) in the Google or other search engines?

you can but its not easy... i found this at google: YouTube channel SEO Exclamation
agrydsoftech Offline referral

of-course, Google has its separate search bars for video searches.
Best Website Development Company in Jaipur

Leading web development company provide services throughout the world.
gopkrtindd Offline referral

you tube is the best option to increase traffic on site and to improve search engine ranking for this, you need to have video related with your product details.
destroyer Offline referral

I also used to see facebook pages and youtube channels ranking pretty high in Google but not anymore must be because of Panda update. Anyways thanks guys for some pretty good tips.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)